Wexford House

Laura in Sterling
Laura in Sterling
45 reviews Boston, MA

Purchased Irish Decor for a client

These folks are amazing. Their pricing far outweighed their competitions in the area for Irish related decor. I work as a consultant to a lot of my clients who are completing home decorating projects and when I found this place, I found a goldmine! They have very different items from throw blankets to statues. They helped me put together an entire look in just a few short hours, really helpful, educated staff who was interested in my project and input, they treated me in a winning manner!