CBI Electric

Review for CBI Electric

Kim in Lancaster
Kim in Lancaster
11 reviews Boston, MA

Electrical work for second floor addition

I put a full second floor addition on my house and needed an electrician. I chose CBI Electric. They did the works - all the wiring, lighting, bathroom fans, phone and cable wiring. Chris, the owner of the company was absolutely wonderful. He gave me all sorts of ideas and was very patient with me!! He was extremely promt and responsive - not the case with all contractors!!! He called when he was supposed to, showed up when he was supposed to and I think he gave me a very competitive deal. I was extremely happy with his work and my addition is beautiful!! I would recommend him to anyone and if I ever need an electrician in the future, he will be my first call.