Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

400 Don Park rd unit #1 Markham ON L3R 1C6
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Best of 2015 winnerBest of 2015winner

Reviews for Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Interior and Exterior Commercial Property Painting

With only a few days notice they were able to get in, survey the propety and get to work. Incredible service, sensational workers on site and tremendous quality. Can't me more happy with the entire experience.

Thank you Lee, all the best with the new store!

Interior painting

I chose Clean Cut Painting & Decorating Corp after having talked to few painting companies. At the first walk through with Greg, I knew this was the company I would choose. They accommodated all our requests and their painters are very efficient, professional crew. We are very pleased with the job completed perfectly well. Good job!

Thank you for the great review!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Wallpaper

Scott and Brandon were amazing to deal with! They arrived on time, with all the equipment, and made the job super easy for us. We had some wallpaper put up, and despite the room being hard to maneuver, they very carefully moved around our things to make sure the job gets done with minimum damage. We didn't have enough wallpaper to cover everything we wanted - so they offered to paint it instead (for free!!). Great example of two professionals who go above and beyond to make the customer happy! Thank you guys!

Happy to hear our staff exceeded your expectations!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Excellent customer service

Benji and Euan arrived promptly at the scheduled time and worked deligently to complete the task under the estimated time. They checked in on the task at hand and made smart recommendations along the way. Liekwiseas Greg followed up upon completion to make sure we were satisfied. Our basement looks clean and fresh. A job very well done!

Thank you for the great review.

Jim in Oakville
Jim in Oakville

Exterior house painting

We needed the exterior of our house painted, it was a large job as our entire house is wood siding. We initially had 4 companies come to give us estimates and we were quite frustrated. Two companies never got back to us, one was ridiculously expensive, and one we just didn't trust. A friend recommended we call Greg at Clean Cut Painting. Greg and Peter were easy to work with and they promised us they and their team would do a great job at a reasonable price. They delivered! Their team (Scotty, Benji and Ewin) were professional and did a great job. The job was finished on time and the quality of the work was excellent. After the work was completed Greg came out and we inspected the work together to make sure nothing was missed and that we were completely satisfied with the work that was done. We definitely recommend Clean Cut Painting and we will use them again in the future.

Thank you so much for trusting us with the painting of your beautiful custom home Jim! It's always a pleasure to work with great people!

Carol S in North York
Carol S in North York

Painting and drywall patching

The wonderful team of Scott and Brandon came to my client's home to paint (& patch) the entire house. I have personally used this company in the past and love their fantastic workmanship. True professionals at a most reasonable cost. Thank you again Peter, Greg and the team.

Thank you very much Carol. We are pleased to have worked with you again as a repeat customer, and also as a referral to your client. Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Hayley in Toronto
Hayley in Toronto

Will definitely hire them again!

Was great working with Peter and Benji - very professional, fair price, and easy to work with. Will refer to friends and family! They did a fantastic job painting the exterior of our entire 3500 square foot home as well as the garage this spring! Have received numerous compliments already :)

Thank you very much Hayley. We truly appreciated the opportunity to work with you as a new client, and look forward to working with you again in the future. It's fantastic to hear that you are already receiving compliments on the finished work!

Andrej in Toronto
Andrej in Toronto

Condo Painting

I had contacted Clean Cut Painting on this site to get a quick quote for comparison purposes. Peter and Greg got back to me with an exceptionally competitive quote in an extremely quick timeline. I had a two bedroom condo to be painted in a 3 day time line between tenant departure and move in, and Peter had assured me they could get everything done in time.

On the day they started, Peter sent Zdenko over as the foreman to start prepping and working on the unit. Zdenko was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to patch walls properly and to talk me through some colour options and helped explain what the process was going to be.

To meet the quick turnaround, Peter sent over an additional 2 people on the subsequent days, and they wrapped everything up before 2pm on the 3rd day. Everything was left extremely clean in the unit and the work was spectacular. It feels just like a new place now.

Communication was great throughout from Peter and Greg as well as Zdenko on his arrivals to the unit in the mornings and providing me continuous updates throughout the days, making sure I was at ease and well taken care of.

I will be using these guys for all unit painting moving forward whenever I have a tenant need.

Thanks for the stellar job guys!

Thank you Andrej, looking forward to working with you in the future!

Eileen in Oakville
Eileen in Oakville

Hall painting

I'd like to thank Scotty, Brandon and Zdenko from Clean Cut Painters for doing an excellent job painting my main floor and second floor walls and ceilings. They were on time and extremely pleasant.
I was so happy with the job and price that i asked for another quote to do my master bedroom and bathroom. I also recommended them to my mother.

Thanks Scotty, Brandon and Zdenko.

Eileen, thank you for the great feedback!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

House

I had my house painted and I was really satisfied with work and how well the job was done ! Also the price was just right for us and it was done on time ! I also want to thank Zdenko for giving me some advice and he did few extras with no extra cost and he was really clean and made sure that we were satisfied so thank you again and we will definitely use you again !

Glad to hear you are happy with the work completed!
1-888-616-6260

More about Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Providing professional personal solutions is the core value of the Clean Cut Painting Company. We pride ourselves in delivering an enjoyable experience from start to finish; honest communication and workmanship, value, competence and understanding, our commitment to you is more than just the paint on the walls. Building relationships is the key to our success!