Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Paint and Wallpaper Mississauga ON M9W 6L4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Mississauga  >  Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Reviews for Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Carol S in North York
Carol S in North York

Painting and drywall patching

The wonderful team of Scott and Brandon came to my client's home to paint (& patch) the entire house. I have personally used this company in the past and love their fantastic workmanship. True professionals at a most reasonable cost. Thank you again Peter, Greg and the team.

Thank you very much Carol. We are pleased to have worked with you again as a repeat customer, and also as a referral to your client. Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Hayley in Toronto
Hayley in Toronto

Will definitely hire them again!

Was great working with Peter and Benji - very professional, fair price, and easy to work with. Will refer to friends and family! They did a fantastic job painting the exterior of our entire 3500 square foot home as well as the garage this spring! Have received numerous compliments already :)

Thank you very much Hayley. We truly appreciated the opportunity to work with you as a new client, and look forward to working with you again in the future. It's fantastic to hear that you are already receiving compliments on the finished work!

Andrej in Toronto
Andrej in Toronto

Condo Painting

I had contacted Clean Cut Painting on this site to get a quick quote for comparison purposes. Peter and Greg got back to me with an exceptionally competitive quote in an extremely quick timeline. I had a two bedroom condo to be painted in a 3 day time line between tenant departure and move in, and Peter had assured me they could get everything done in time.

On the day they started, Peter sent Zdenko over as the foreman to start prepping and working on the unit. Zdenko was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to patch walls properly and to talk me through some colour options and helped explain what the process was going to be.

To meet the quick turnaround, Peter sent over an additional 2 people on the subsequent days, and they wrapped everything up before 2pm on the 3rd day. Everything was left extremely clean in the unit and the work was spectacular. It feels just like a new place now.

Communication was great throughout from Peter and Greg as well as Zdenko on his arrivals to the unit in the mornings and providing me continuous updates throughout the days, making sure I was at ease and well taken care of.

I will be using these guys for all unit painting moving forward whenever I have a tenant need.

Thanks for the stellar job guys!

Thank you Andrej, looking forward to working with you in the future!

Eileen in Oakville
Eileen in Oakville

Hall painting

I'd like to thank Scotty, Brandon and Zdenko from Clean Cut Painters for doing an excellent job painting my main floor and second floor walls and ceilings. They were on time and extremely pleasant.
I was so happy with the job and price that i asked for another quote to do my master bedroom and bathroom. I also recommended them to my mother.

Thanks Scotty, Brandon and Zdenko.

Eileen, thank you for the great feedback!

1 review Ajax, ON

House

I had my house painted and I was really satisfied with work and how well the job was done ! Also the price was just right for us and it was done on time ! I also want to thank Zdenko for giving me some advice and he did few extras with no extra cost and he was really clean and made sure that we were satisfied so thank you again and we will definitely use you again !

Glad to hear you are happy with the work completed!

Amanda
Amanda
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

House Painting

Clean Cut Painters had great customer service and really worked with our budget. They were flexible with the scope of the project and were professional.

However, in terms of the actual paint job, we were less impressed. Overall, they did a good job but for professional painters, they made mistakes I wouldn’t expect from a professional painting company - they got paint drops where they shouldn’t have like on my hardwood floors, wood furniture, and carpet; skipped spots even though it was supposedly 2 coats; and worst of all, didn’t cover any of my furniture including my sofas so I came home to find patches of dust on them. We went from having 2 painters on Day 1 to one angry painter on Day 2 because the original painters were sent to complete another project that was falling behind.

That being said, when we did the final walkthrough with one of the representatives, he agreed with our issues and offered to have the painters come back to do touch-ups. We opted for a small monetary refund instead.

Overall, they saved us a lot of time and their price was the most affordable compared to other companies but if I could do it again, I probably would choose another company for $100 more with the hopes of a better job done.

Amanda, thank you very much for your feedback it is greatly appreciated. We have spoken to the painter in question, and advised him of your concerns to ensure that this situation, which is not commonplace, does not happen again. We have always received excellent 10 out of 10 reviews of his work, however I assure you that this was an isolated incident. We would have preferred to have sent a different painter back to complete the necessary touch ups that were pointed out when I completed the final walk through with your husband Ray, however he said that he would prefer to reduce the final payment by the agreed upon amount. Having a young family, it was his preference to get settled, and move in. Clean Cut Painting prides itself on complete transparency, and being available to discuss questions or concerns. I wish that you had reached out to me directly, so that we could have made proper amends, and corrected any and all issues to your complete satisfaction. Unfortunately, we were not afforded this opportunity. Again, we thank you for your feedback, and will use this to ensure complete customer satisfaction on all jobs moving forward. Best regards, Greg - Operations Manager.

Doug from Ottawa
Doug from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bedroom project

The company was on time and professional. Zdenko the painter that came to do the job was excellent to deal with, very quick and also very helpful. Overall a good experience. Thanks!

Thank you Doug!

Deanna M.
Deanna M.

Interior paint refresh, exterior driveway, retaining wall and front steps renovaton

Peter managed all projects at my income property in July 2017. His company offered decorating & interior paint services throughout the entire property. Paint color was selected by the company. Peter also acted as general contractor for various projects to prepare the house for listing. These services included providing his recommendations & oversight to the contractor (s) selected for a complete renovation of the front exterior. Project included leveling driveway, installing new drain, new arbor stone retaining wall, new front steps, planter box & front door landing. This offered more driveway space. Peter managed all these projects for 6 months and did a stellar job. He offers both decorating & general contracting expertise. His company continues to transform my property. The house was leased on the first viewing. Thank you Peter!!! Highly recommend this company for any and all work projects - both interior and exterior.

Thank you Deanna!

Apartment painting

We recently used Clean Cut Painting for the second time in our new apartment. The work was started and completed exactly when they said it would be and the job was done very professionally and within the allotted budget. We are very happy with their work and will use them again should the need arise.

Thank you so much for your loyalty! Glad we exceeded expectations!!

More about Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Providing professional personal solutions is the core value of the Clean Cut Painting Company. We pride ourselves in delivering an enjoyable experience from start to finish; honest communication and workmanship, value, competence and understanding, our commitment to you is more than just the paint on the walls. Building relationships is the key to our success!