Finishes By Hahn

Reviews for Finishes By Hahn

Alanna
Alanna
1 review Ajax, ON

Front foyer, staircase and kitchen painting

My parents had not updated the paint jobs in their house for over 20 years, and there were rooms that still had wallpaper on them that needed to be removed. Knowing how desperately my mom wanted the house updated and that she didn't have time to do it herself, I decided to hire a professional painting company to do the work and turn it in to my parents' Christmas gift. I had done my research on homestars before deciding to hire Marc and the Finishes by Hahn team and I am very happy I listened to the previous reviews of this company because they did not disappoint. Marc worked with my schedule so we could get a quote for the project done without my parents knowing and even made up a gift certificate for me to wrap up and have under the tree for them Christmas day. The project was finished professionally in the timeline initially provided, and when there were a few imperfections that were discovered after the paint had dried, Marc made sure a member of the team was promptly sent over to do some last finishing touch ups. My parents are thrilled with the results and my mom's first response to seeing the kitchen paint job was that it looked so good she couldn't believe it was actually her kitchen. I know my parents have already started thinking of other areas of their home that they want to have Marc come back and paint as well. I am very happy with my decision to hire Finishes by Hahn for this job and I will be contacting them in the future should I need any painting done at my own home.

Thank you for using the services of Finishes By Hahn. We were pleased to be creative with a Christmas Gift Certificate. The wallpaper removal was challenging (wallpaper had been up since . . .?). A lot of the walls were damaged by the lack of preparation prior to wallpaper installation. Repairs to the walls included skim coating, sanding, and priming. By far the easiest and most recognizable part of the project was the paint. Another project where we all stood back and said "WOW! What a difference."

Jeffrey Wilson in Ajax
Jeffrey Wilson in Ajax

Painted Retail Store

Finishes by Hahn painted my retail store after hours. They did a fantastic job, they were meticulous with taping/tarping and ensuring that everything was returned to normal when they were done. I was thrilled with them and would definitely use them again.

It is a pleasure working with a client who also appreciates the importance of timing. We thank you for you and your staff assisting in the moving of displays and plants prior to us starting.

aK
aK

Two bedrooms painted

Used them many times. Marc is a good and kind business owner focused on community.

Thank you. It all starts with a client who has a great design in mind.

Sherry
Sherry
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Stucco Ceiling

Marc is very attentive to your needs and schedule. Excellent work on my ceiling for the second time in a few years. Great overall experience. Thanks again Marc.

Always a pleasure. Feel free to contact us if you require any other services.

BeachBound in Ajax
BeachBound in Ajax

Outstanding Service

We had some stucco ceiling damage which needed repair in short order. Knowing it’s not easy these days to find reliable companies to provide quality services we looked to Homestars reviews and found Finishes by Hahn. We contacted Marc on a Friday and by Sunday he made a visit to review the work required. We had a detailed quote within a day. Marc was in two days to do the quoted work. He even fixed a door lock for us. OUTSANDING SERVICE!!!

It was a pleasure working with you. We are glad we could help you get your house ready for sale so promptly. We wish the best in your sale.

Susan from Ajax
Susan from Ajax

Whole House Painting

Marc came highly recommended and was even better than we could have ever hoped! The quality of his work is superb and he made the time in a very busy schedule to have our job done on our schedule. We would hesitate to recommend his services!

It is always a pleasure working with clients who know what they want. Thank you for choosing Finishes By Hahn.

Ahmad W in Ajax
Ahmad W in Ajax

Ceiling reno.

I had ceiling work done by Marc and his team, and I don't think the work could have been done any more professional!

I am now moved into a new home and have contacted Marc and his team again for more reno. I high recommend this group of professionals.

It was a pleasure working with you and are happy to assist you with your projects in yiur new home.

lori_marchi in Brooklin

905-706-4246
54 Warwick Avenue
Ajax
L1Z 1L6

We were recommended to use Finishes By Hahn and we don't regret it at all. The end result was beautiful. Mark and his team are pleasant, down to earth, very accommodating to a crazy reno schedule, yet delivered exactly what we wanted and more....and on time!
You won't regret using there very professional services!

Thank you for being a great client!

CaroleA
CaroleA
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Stucco/Drywall repair and various other projects

Marc and his team came highly recommended, so we had a feeling that we would be in good hands. We were nervous about repairing our popcorn ceiling in our living room after a bathroom leak because we were afraid that it would stand out like a sore thumb. I must tell you that we were impressed not only with the final product (you would NEVER be able to tell that there was a giant hole a week ago), but his team was so incredibly tidy, reliable, and professional throughout the entire process. Our furniture and walls were protected and they even did a big clean-up of the space once the job was complete. Although he and his team were really busy right before Christmas, he graciously agreed to help us complete a few other projects around the house while they were there... painted our fireplace, patched holes in our three bathrooms from old toilet paper holders and towel rods, repaired ceilings in our kitchen where we had pot lights installed, and patched and repaired our ensuite bathroom where we had the water leak after the tiling was redone. We've been in a state of chaos since we took possession of this house back in September, and Marc has been, by far, the most reliable and the most professional. His hard work and dedication has meant so much to us! Thanks again! We would highly recommend him to friends and family and will definitely contact him again in the future for other projects!!!

Thank you for your trust in our abilities. As your project grew, we enjoyed working with you.

More about Finishes By Hahn

The First Thing Noticed IS the Finish - Durham Region's Paint Application Specialists. Drywall and stucco repair, painting large areas with Titan 440i airless paint sprayers, cabinets and trim work with 5 stage HVLP sprayers, or "old school" brush and rollers. We help clients with residential repainting (selling or buying home, freshen up, or redecorating).

Proud member of BNI (Business Networkers International) since 2007.