Sunbury Cedar

Warren in New Westminster
Warren in New Westminster
14 reviews New Westminster, BC

New Back Fence and Pergola

We needed to finish off our back yard and patio on a corner lot which until then was completely open. We were quoted by several companies. Sunbury by far and away was the most responsive, had the best proposal for the space, and even came in 30% less than the next quote. I was told this was largely to the fact they supply and do the work. It took a while to get the work done with them being backed up but we were extremely pleased with the results once completed.

DF from Vancouver
DF from Vancouver
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

Supply & Install New Cedar Fence

My back fence needed replacing and a co-worker recommended Sunbury Cedar. Went to their website and liked what I saw. They even have an online method of initiating a quote that including roughly mapping whatever you're constructing. I was contacted promptly and someone double-checked the property before I received a written quote. The quote was quite detailed and the price was competitive.. After checking HomeStars & Google reviews, I didn't bother checking anywhere else. The only thing I needed to decide on was whether to have them just supply the material or supply and build.
I eventually decided on supply & build. I'm very happy with the results. Mark did the installation in two days. He answered and explained many things and the build craftsmanship was excellent.
Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Tree Deck

Unfortunately the crew did not do a good job on our deck, it’s crooked and so noticeable, even though they came back and tried a quick fix. It really needed to be taken apart and rebuilt.

Ken martin  in Delta
Ken martin in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Deck

Back this past april we had sunbury cedar come in to build us a simple 25' x 25' deck that we can use and enjoy. They it was built when you come off the stairs you walk straight on to the deck and it is low enough that we did not need stairs built . The crew was quick and clean up after themselves and didn't know they were there and the estimator was so dead on there was little left over . I you are looking for a deck to be built i would go with sunbury cedar and they are reasonably priced

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Fence

This is the second fence on my property built by Sunbury Cedar. I asked them to build this one because I was so happy with the first one on the other side of my garden. I will definitely recommend them to my friends. Great work and a reasonable price.

Private in North Vancouver
Private in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Fence Installation

Best in the business + quote was reasonable.
A++++ for workmanship, communication, honesty and integrity.  So glad we used their services.

Wade, the installer went above and beyond to ensure perfection. Our fence is very sturdy and looks great.  Wade, Chris, Al - Thank you for all of the above!  Sunbury Cedar will always be our first choice!

Readers: Look no further. This company did not disappoint, plus their level of service is astounding.

Shira in Surrey
Shira in Surrey
2 reviews Langley, BC

Shed #3

This is the third shed for this property that we've bought from Sunbury, (bought two others for different properties) and the first one we had them construct for us. Product is beautiful, as usual, and the construction went smoothly and quickly. Highly recommend Sunbury Cedar products and services.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Replacement residential fencing

I asked Sunbury to price the 3 sides of my rear yard separately (with 2 different styles of fencing) so I could present them to each of my neighbours. The quotes were provided exactly as I had asked and in a such a timely and professional manner my neighbours were happy to contribute. The installation started on time and was completed on time and well within the quoted amounts. The new fence looks great and the whole process went so well, I would not hesitate to recommend Sunbury to anyone looking for a trouble free project.

Customized Shed

We ordered a shed but not a regular shed. After months of looking around we found Sunbury Cedar who could customize a new shed at a cost that was not so high. Customized: we got the same siding and roof material exactly to match our house. All the staff we have dealt with are very professional and customer service oriented. We understand the property development industry is still very busy with new property builds. (Thus a shortage of talented workers). Thus when it came to the shed we were very impressed. We would highly recommend. Thank you Chris for the quote and precise customization and Wade (and assistant) for the hard work. I'm sure our property value has gone up!

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Fence installation

The quote provided was competitive and the work exceptional. Wade was personable and highly skilled - we love our new fence and so does our dog. Thank you for the excellent work and service.

More about Sunbury Cedar

Sunbury is a dedicated construction company specializing in fencing, decking, and backyard structures. Our company has been changing the local landscape for decades, quite literally. Since 1974, we’ve been supplying Greater Vancouver with exceptional service, high quality construction, and professional project management. Our experienced sales team is committed to providing ...
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Delta?