A To Z Vac.

JR in North york
JR in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Filter queen parts

Bought a set of Filter Queen filters from them. I've had this vacuum for over 15 years, and the filters I bought make it run like brand new. Nice people to deal with - they have become my go-to place for parts.

jashultzy

Summer street. Fitchburg, Ma+
Fitchburg
MA
UNITED STATES

This is a great place to buy a quality vacuum and all your supplies to go with it. A to Z Vac. has bags for just about any vacuum you could think of. The repairs are very reasonable and usually done within a couple days.

Tania
Tania
16 reviews Boston, MA

purchased vacuum cleaner

This is the best place around. A to Z Vac. is the best place I have found to purchase a vacuum. I love this place. The service is excellent and so are the prices. They also have vac. bags and some window cleaning items along with a sewing machine center. I have been purchasing and going for repairs for years and nothing beats the great service.

Laura in Sterling
Laura in Sterling
45 reviews Boston, MA

vacuum bags and belts

I looked high and low for vacuum bags for an old vacuum cleaner. A friend told me about this store. I walked in and was absolutely amazed that they had them in stock, and for a reasonable price.

Denny
Denny
15 reviews Boston, MA

hard to find vacuum bags

I went to A to Z because they were recommended to me from word of mouth. I needed some vacuum cleaner bags for my machine, and they were really hard to find in stores. A to Z had the bags, and also explained how to make the bags last as long as possible.

Ildi
Ildi
37 reviews Boston, MA

Vacuum cleaner repair

I had a very old vacuum repaired at A to Z Vac. They did a great job and I felt like the price was really good. The clerk at A to Z Vac made me feel like they were interested in what I had to say and they fixed my vacuum fairly quickly.