Trueseal Window & Door Systems

Reviews for Trueseal Window & Door Systems

Anna
Anna

Window replacements

Had several windows replaced. Received excellent recommendations from Kim who listened to what I wanted and was able to recommend which windows would suit my needs. Brian and Bill installed my windows on time and for an excellent price. They paid attention to details like leaving things neat afterwards. Friendly and . Would recommend courteous. Would recommend them to my clients.

Thank you so much Anna for sharing your thoughts on your experience with Trueseal! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to do so!

Geoff in Brampton
Geoff in Brampton

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Our daughter was so impressed with True Seal (TS) that she recommended them to us. My wife and I must have visited the TS showroom about a half dozen times and each time we arrived, Debbie greeted us warmly and patiently answered all of our questions. Our order arrived as predicted and Stace, who installed all our windows and doors, was a skilled professional tradesman. I’m a bit of a DIY guy so I couldn’t help asking Stace lots of questions about the installation but he was a real gentleman and carefully explained everything he was doing and why. Deb, Stace and the rest of the TS staff we’re all friendly and professional throughout the entire process, all going well above and beyond the call of duty. We would highly recommend True Seal for all you door and window needs.

Thank you Geoff! It was a pleasure working with you both! It is our mission to try and ensure your renovation experience is as pleasant as it can possibly be. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

L G.
L G.
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Front door and a bay window and 2 patio doors

Arthur was just amazing for the door removal and installing the new ones attention to detail was perfect.
The bay window what a difference and again was left with no mess and what a difference it has made in our bedroom no draft.

Thank you. We appreciate you taking time to share your experience!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Whole Home Window Installation

I replaced all the windows in our home with Trueseal. The windows are good quality and are very attractive. Thank you Deb for helping me at the very beginning when I did not know where to start. Thank you also Ian for answering all my questions so patiently and spending so much time with me going over everything! A big thank you to Stace who installed all the windows and did an excellent job. He was very pleasant to work with and made the installation run very smoothly and easily!!

Carolyn

Thank you Carolyn, for taking the time to share your thoughts! It was a pleasure working with you, and I am pleased we were able to be of assistance to you during this renovation procedure!

Natalie
Natalie

15 windows.

I have no words to explain how happy we are with the work that John the installer did. The work is impeccable. He was kind and professional. We are truly happy with the windows themselves and the excellent work.

Thank you Natalie for taking the time to share your thoughts! It was a pleasure working with you as well! We look forward to assisting you with any further renovation projects!

Cindy
Cindy

New window for the entire house

I replaced all the windows in my house and True Seal (Brampton) was amazing from start to finish. Everyone was knowledgable, helpful and very professional. Ian worked very hard during the installation and the end result was beautiful. The windows are high quality and I know from family who have also used True Seal windows that they wear the test of time. I am extremely satisfied with the service and product I received from True Seal and would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you so much Cindy for taking the time to share your thoughts! As always, it is our absolute pleasure assisting yourself and family members with your renovation projects!

Sandra
Sandra

New front door

Excellent experience from start to finish. Deb was professional and informative, never pushy or “salesy”.
Order to install was quick

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts Sandra! It was a pleasure working with you both and we look forward for the opportunity to assist you with any further renovation projects!

gfwilds
gfwilds

INSTALLATION OF NEW FRONT DOOR

We were looking for a solution to replacing the original 32 inch door with sidelight with something that would provide more light. It was difficult to get something we liked as door sizes had changed and nothing seemed to work. Deb suggested a larger door with no sidelight might work. Luckily we had just the right size opening for a 42" door and we chose a full glass panel insert. Arthur did the installation in record time with beautiful results. All in all it was q good experience. Thanks Trueseal and Arthur.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy we were able to help you with your renovation options! We look forward to assisting you with any future projects.

Bill Watson from Mississauga
Bill Watson from Mississauga

Front door sidelight and transom ... leaded glass, privacy

The actual product was acceptable after many months of waiting.
Installers were ill prepared .. did not have the proper tools to initially measure ... should have cancelled then.
A series of delays with a stunning disregard for customer service and particularly communications.
All communications needed to be prompted by us, and when they deemed to respond it was with word, not action.
No idea how they survive in such a competitive markek

I do apologize for the length of time it took us to complete the 2 sealed units for you, it is certainly not our usually lead time for this type of install. Being overwhelmed by the GreenON Rebate program, the manufactures have all been running behind there usual production time frames. When my tech went to pick the units up, he noticed the shaped unit did not conform to the template we submitted and of course the unit had to be remade. We try our very best to accommodate our customers in a timely fashion, but can not install a product made incorrect for your home. Again my apologies you were not satisfied with your experience with Trueseal!

esoto
esoto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

New front door

The door is beautiful and the installation was perfect. 100% satisfied with the work. Door came on time before winter

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! It was a pleasure doing business with you both. We look forward to assisting you with any further renovation projects you may have!

More about Trueseal Window & Door Systems

Trueseal has been family owned and operated since 1968. As President, Len Cook reflects on the changes in the renovation industry, as 3 generations now have been a part of the progress and changes to date! Bart Cook, Len’s Father started out in the 1950’s with his company, Windseal, when all there was to aide in drafty environments were storm windows and doors. Len started out in sales and installations for his Father until 1968, when Trueseal Window & Door Systems was born.

***

With daughter Deb at his side for the past 33 years we are proud to be celebrating 51 years of making your home renovation dreams come true! There has been incredible progress in the quality of products available over the years! We are very proud of our crews’ workmanship and integrity, which allow us to boast “We are the bay and bow window specialists”! Our personal touch, along with superior Canadian made products have earned us a solid and steadfast reputation over the past 5 decades. Our best promoters are our satisfied customers, please feel free to peruse what they have to say about their experience with Trueseal Window and Door Systems!