Trueseal Window & Door Systems

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
289 Rutherford Rd. S., Brampton Brampton ON L6W 3R9
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Brampton  >  Trueseal Window & Door Systems

Reviews for Trueseal Window & Door Systems

Gurpreet in Brampton
Gurpreet in Brampton

Windows replacement

Poor Installation.
They visited our home twice to measure our Windows and to take pictures. Sold wrong trim to us. Now they are asking to pay again for proper trims to cover damaged drywall and paintline.

Good morning Gurpreet. I am sorry you are not satisfied with your experience with Trueseal. As per our conversation, in any given home renovation where we are preforming a complete frame tear out, we can not guarantee the casing trim will cover the existing paint line. you were not sold the wrong trim but were supplied with our standard 2 3/4" colonial casing trim. I offered you a wider trim at our cost to rectify this issue.
I apologise you feel this is not a fair resolution.

Dan
Dan
1 review Caledon, ON

Replacement of Windows and Doors

We replaced all our windows, the front door and garage doors. During the selection and decision making process the Trueseal team was extremely helpful. Deb took the time to understand our vision as well as offer very helpful options and suggestions. The installers were friendly, very knowledgeable and did a very professional install (including the attention to detail on the finishing work).

We are very happy with the end results and would recommend Trueseal to family and friends without hesitation.

Thank you so much Dan for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! It was an absolute pleasure working with you both!

Mariela N.
Mariela N.

Door replacement

I really like the work they did, very nice job done, I will recommend to family an d friends.

Thank you Mariela, for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It was a pleasure working with you. Great choice of colour on your new door system! It looks great against your home's brick.

ken
ken

Replaced 5 bow/bay windows

Had trouble getting started - they had to come back 3 times to measure one of the windows so the manufacturing was delayed. The installation went well except the sales rep had not asked about the existing security system contacts in the old windows which turned out to be a challenge and delayed the installation. However I must say I was totally impressed with the installation and with the final product - it looks excellent and the security contacts got all worked out. The crew also had to replace a window sill and went the extra mile by repairing some of the mortar below the sill. Very happy with the job despite the delays.

Thank you Ken for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Yes contour bay windows can sometimes take a few trips to ensure we get the angles and size exact as they are a tad trickier than a straight window! I guess you could say we prefer to err on the side of caution! I am happy it ended up well for you.

larizzaser
larizzaser
1 review Milton, ON

Product

I'm very pleased with the quality and workmanship John and staff are very professional. They did not take any shortcuts. He made sure it was done properly. Would recommend them to anyone and I will. I have other windows and door that will need to be replaced soon and I will definitely call them back. Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to completing your window & door renovations when you are ready!

Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.

When we bought our home, all of the windows and doors were the original and badly needed replacing. Trueseal replaced all of our windows and doors. Not only did they do an amazing job, but they did it in a reasonable amount of time and finished the job. T

The front living room picture window was replaced with a lovely bay window, which we were able to put a small cushion into for our dogs to enjoy the view. The small dining room window was enlarged and replaced with a floor to ceiling bay window so that we could enjoy looking out into the backyard. The family room picture window was also enlarged and replaced with a bay window. All of the bedroom windows were enlarged as well to allow more light. Bathroom, kitchen and basement windows were also replaced. Our family room walkout door to the deck was replaced with a beautiful French door that complimented the new bay window.
I would like to add that the workmanship was superb. It was a pleasure working with the salesperson and the installers, and at no time was there any stress about the timing of the job. After living in this home for over 20 years, I have never had such an easy experience with a home Reno, and I would definitely highly recommend their product and service.

Thank you Suzanne!!! It was absolutely our pleasure working with you on your home renovation project! Your design ideas were superb. I often enjoy seeing your little ones in the window while in your neighborhood!

donna.volpini
donna.volpini
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Windows and doors

Wonderful work and quality service. I would recommend the company to anyone. They are excellent and follow up with any concerns.

Thank you Donna! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts!

Walinda M.
Walinda M.
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Windows and doors replaced at multiple properties

I have used Trueseal for over 15 years for both windows and doors and have to say the service and quality of the work done is excellent. At my current home trueseal has replaced multiple doors and windows and I am very happy with the look and quality of both. The installation teams are very professional and accommodating and when the work is done they ensure everything is left clean and tidy. The sales team is very knowledgeable and ensures you are getting the right product. I have and would recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you Walinda. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Trueseal! I was a pleasure working with you and we commend your choices in the colour of your doors. You made our job easy to make your home look great!

jc
jc

Patio Doors. Entry Door

Trueseal installed 2 patio doors in 2016. I was so impressed with their knowledge, quality service and professionalism that I also purchased a new entry door in 2017. Deb knows how to make a house a home with her suggestions and attention to detail. I sourced many companies. Trueseal had the best prices and excellent products. Highly recommend!

thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I am happy we were able to make the experience a pleasant one for you!

s26
s26
1 review Caledon, ON

Front door replacement and windows

Great to work with. Responsive and knowledgable about products and options. They listened to our concerns and addressed them .

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience with Trueseal! We appreciate your valued time!

More about Trueseal Window & Door Systems

Trueseal has been family owned and operated since 1968. As President, Len Cook reflects on the changes in the renovation industry, as 3 generations now have been a part of the progress and changes to date! Bart Cook, Len’s Father started out in the 1950’s with his company, Windseal, when all there was to aide in drafty environments were storm windows and doors. Len started out in sales and installations for his Father until 1968, when Trueseal Window & Door Systems was born.

***

With daughter Deb at his side for the past 32 years we are proud to be celebrating 50 years of making your home renovation dreams come true! There has been incredible progress in the quality of products available over the years! We are very proud of our crews’ workmanship and integrity, which allow us to boast “We are the bay and bow window specialists”! Our personal touch, along with superior Canadian made products have earned us a solid and steadfast reputation over the past 4 decades. Our best promoters are our satisfied customers, please feel free to peruse what they have to say about their experience with Trueseal Window and Door Systems!