Interiors Only Inc.

Interior Decorators
HomeStars  >  Interior Decorators in Toronto  >  Interiors Only Inc.

Review for Interiors Only Inc.

Margo in Ajax
Margo in Ajax

cork flooring and custom blinds

I had moved into my one-bedroom condo last year. It was a "fixer upper" at a good price in a great neighborhood near the lake and I was prepared for trouble. I went on the internet and researched cork flooring; the old hunter-green carpet definitely had to come out.I contacted several companies, asking for information, advise and prices.Semor from Interiors Only was the most forthcoming in answering all my questions. I went to visit the store on 2316 Bloor Street West.He showed me flooring samples, listened to my likes and dislikes and showed me a selection of good quality cork flooring I liked, at a competitive price I could afford.