58 SERVICES Inc.

Handyman Services
Mississauga ON L5M 0P2

Reviews for 58 SERVICES Inc.

Ahmed Mansour
Ahmed Mansour

Caulking and door fix

Ahmed came to my unit and was honest in his assessment to the work needed and what he can and can't do. Friendly and reasonable price.

Thank you for your words and I am always happy to help

Sally in Etobicoke
Sally in Etobicoke

Basement Split Project (New Office!!)

Ahmed is very professional and very honest in dealing with his clients. I met multiple contractors and companies to get quotes for my projects and he was the only one who really listened to what I want to do, and he advised honestly what is the best thing to do to meet my needs and he suggested a perfect solution to meet my needs without causing permanent damage to my floor. Other companies, they ignored what I want to do and suggested the traditional solution to partition the basement and build a small office with permanent wall and traditional door.

I can't be happier with the output product delivered by Ahmed as it is very clean, very creative and it does exactly what I wished to do. I wanted to have a closed office when needed and when not needed I wanted the space to be open with the rest of the basement, so I don't feel the office too small. A very good thing that the doors are on wheels so it is super easy to open and close and no damage to my hardwood flooring!

Ahmed was great in every step of the project starting from our first meeting to understand my requirements, moving to the implementation phase as he was very professional and accurate and was tentative to all the tiny details and finalizing the work at the end and painting and cleaning the area after finishing the work. I strongly recommend Ahmed and I am sure this won't be my last time to deal with him for sure.

We are appreciate and we look forward to help and work with you again.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Hardwood flooring

The company did a great job, professional, take care about the small details, help me out to choose steps and floor. The manager was easily to deal with and fast reply to emails, highly recommended . Thx guys

Thanks for taking time to leave us review
58 SERVICES INC. glad to deal with you

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Install some shelves and some interior work& clean up

Great company, Ahmed and his crew did an incredible job, they install tv , screens, shelves, highly recommended to family and friends. Easy going and friendly and cleaning quality is great. And as they said they take care of the details.

We are happy to help you any time

Amazing Team

Ahmed & his teammate, Ashraf are not only amazing people but super helpful handymans. Ahmed was super efficient and always quick to response. Ahmed & Ashraf were friendly and completed the job within a short span of time and also assisted with moving the furniture to my preference. Would highly recommend them and would use their service again.
Zahra

We are happy to work with you

stephanie
stephanie

Led mirror installation

Great communication, they accommodated themselves to complete the work even if it was outside of service hours. I wouldn't hesitate to contact them if I need any other service.

It was pleasure to work with you. We look forward to working with you in the future again

Drywall repair and painting

Great team. Very professional and provide excellent quality services efficiently. Very reasonable prices. Highly recommended.

We are appreciateWe are so grateful to have such a wonderful customer as you

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fixing the deck/designing front yard and backyard/landscaping

I recently bought a new home and it needed a little bit of a touch up. My front yard and backyard needed some work. I came across this company and they satisfied my expectations and how I wanted everything to look. They fixed my deck (which needed lots of work) they flipped my backyard by cleaning/fixed the fence +painted it. With the front yard they designed it and painted everything. Also I got my garage finished and luckily I was able to take before and after pictures.

Overall very happy and satisfied with this company. I highly recommend.

Thanks for your words

Wood works

Ive got an excellent experience by dealing with this company. Very professional guys and they are very helpful. They did an excellent job with a lot of wood stuff such as staircase and some kitchen cabinets as well with so many things
I personally recommend them as a one of the best that Ive ever deal with
God blessed guys and again thank you so much for your hard and excellent work

I'm appreciate and I'm happy to work with you

Fixed my fence

I got them to fix my fence they did a great job. Their team is very professional efficient and test

We are happy with your work

More about 58 SERVICES Inc.