Energie Group Electric Inc.

Markham ON L6C

Electricians
Energie Group Electric Inc.

Reviews for Energie Group Electric Inc.

Sue
Sue
4 reviews Aurora, ON

Multiple Electrical Projects

Mostafa and team have always been readily available to assist from small projects to large projects in my home. The whole team is very professional and takes pride in customer service and more importantly customer satisfaction. If anyone I know is in need of an experienced electrician, Energie Group Electric is the only team I refer.

Many thanks to the team for ensuring I have a safe house from wifi outdoor lighting and deicing cables to security cameras to an enjoyable outdoor space!!

Look no further than this team for all your electrical needs.

Gabriela in Toronto
Gabriela in Toronto

Spotlight installation

As others have said, they are professional and quick. They installed 10 potlights and two dimmers on my living room, and wired a fireplace to the electric panel in under 4 hours. They came prepared with everything and left the place clean. I would definitely hire them again!
The only reason I did not give then a 10 is because of a misunderstanding with the meaning of "fireplace installation", I assumed the fireplace will be installed, but it was only wired to the panel. As with any contractor, always ask specific questions about the scope of work, don't assume.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Basement wiring and pot lighting

Very professional, clean and fully equipped service, able to provide options and prices fair and clearly explained. Great service and warranty.

Private User reviews Uxbridge, ON

Full pot light installation and put in new lights, switches, and outlets

Professional and quick! The electricians arrived on time and were able to complete all of the work much quicker than I had anticipated and it looks amazing. The pot lights are even better than I expected - when you turn them off, they dim nice and slowly and give the rooms a fancy touch. They helped me set up the electrical for my basement apartment kitchen as well. The whole process was seamless and easy. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a job well done!

bobby.chung17
bobby.chung17
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Basement renovation

Mostafa’s a super nice guy to deal with. Very professional and organized.

Thank you for all your hard work.

zghannawi
zghannawi
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Light fixtures replacement

They replaced my light fixtures and added some dimmers. Work was efficient and quick and they were friendly and gave me some expert advice. I also appreciate them being punctual and clean on their way in and out.

emadsaheb
emadsaheb
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Moving of Hydro meter and all pot lights in all 3 floors of the house

I worked with many electricians before, and I am a realtor so time, finishing, cleanness, and professionalism is very important to me and my clients.
Once Energie Group started till the end of the job, they carried all the values I care for, and once they were done they made sure my client was happy with the work and to me that was the cherry on top.
I can’t say enough.
But I can for sure say. You Are in the best HANDS.

Emad Saheb
1-833-995-SOLD

coolali8
coolali8

House rewiring

One of the best experiences I have had with a contractor.
From the beginning he was upfront about everything and his recommendations for how to do my lighting was just perfect!
Very expert and knowledgeable I couldn’t be more thankful to Mostafa and his crew

Thanks again !

Shayan
Shayan
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace AC electrical hook up

We moved the location of the furnace and ac at my house. Mo and his team were able to relocate the wiring for both units without causing any damage to the finished portion of drywall in the basement. I am very happy with the care they took in finding the best solution possible. They finished my job in a reasonable time that worked for me and left the work site as clean as they had found it. Would highly recommend

More about Energie Group Electric Inc.

Licensed and insured electrical contractor to help bring your electrical projects to life.