My Home Renovation

Reviews for My Home Renovation

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Incredible craftsmanship, professionalism and timeliness

Michael and his team were very communicative, always on time, and very professional. This was the smoothest project I've taken on for my home because of Michael. The process was very smooth from beginning to end, with a clear quote, all the way through to execution. Michael built and installed 3 sets of outdoor stairs, as well as staining and installing a handrail for our indoor stairwell. I highly, highly recommend My Home Renovation!

It has been our pleasure to work for you and adding value to your home. We look forward to working with you again in the future. My Home Renovation.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Repair

Michael is excellent to work with. Always on time and on budget. Responds to messages right away.

It has been our pleasure to work for you and adding value to your home. My Home Renovation.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Setvice

Mike assisted us with different projects at my place and he is very professional, reliable and talented. He is committed to deliver a good job and hes open to listen to his client and come up with good solutions. I am very happy with all jobs he worked at around my place like painting , installing and some kitchen work . I highly recommend him as hes very trustful and reliable

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. My Home Renovation

Shed gates repair and painting

Michael and his crew were very diligent, thorough and meticulous in attention to detail and aesthetics. The job was completed to spec and on time. The site was left clean and the results are outstanding! Thanks!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. Enjoy the new look of your shed. My Home Renovation

mgoes033 in Mississauga
mgoes033 in Mississauga

Painting

I had the pleasure of working with Michael and his team. Michael provided first-class service and the painting job was completed on time and on budget. I would highly recommend Michael for any painting project!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future. My Home Renovation

Alex from Richmond Hill
Alex from Richmond Hill
16 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement painting

I'm very happy I found Michael. He came the same day to do the estimate and offered convenient timeslots to do the job for very competitive prices. He is very punctual, comes exactly at the time he promised. He helped us with selecting the right color and all the job was done in two days with high quality. I would definitely hire Michael again!

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future! My Home Renovation

Martine
Martine

Tiling of entrance

Mike is professional, reliable and detail-oriented. He is committed to deliver a good job and he stays open to listen to his client. I am very satisfied with the tiling he completed in my front entrance. He also has a good visual aesthetic sense, on top of having solid technical experience.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
My Home Renovation

Baran
Baran

Wall Painting

I had a project to paint interior wall, baseboards and door frames. I came across this contractor via my friend who already worked with them and was pleased with the results. Everything went smoothly and they finished the job timely and in perfect condition. I will definitely consider them for further projects.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon. My Home Renovation

Grass turf and tiles installation on Balcony

Mike is an exceptionally skilled worker when it comes to anything that needs professional help in your home decor or patio garden etc. I've had given Mike couple of Jobs to do in my new condo like installation of light fixtures, replacing switches , TV wall mount , assembly of furniture and installation of tiles in balcony..etc and his work has been top notch. He is a humble easy going guy and a thorough professional who knows his job well. I recommend him for any work in your household

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. Enjoy the new look of your balcony. My Home Renovation

Paint

Michael did and excellent job painting my stairs and hallways. He was professional, courteous and completed the job quickly. It looks great!

More about My Home Renovation

Since 2017, "My Home Renovation" has been renovating houses in Toronto. As a company, we do painting and floor installation including vinyl, laminate, hardwood, and tile.

We believe in providing fair costs to our customers while providing the highest quality job as if we were doing it in our own home.

We work with passion, understanding that our customers' happiness is our own.