MacRenos

Mississauga ON L4X 2P9

Instagram

Reviews for MacRenos

Shed Replacement

Jason and his crew removed my old rotten shed and built a brand new one. They started on time, finished on time (allowing for rain) and the shed will definitely outlast me. Great work on such a relatively small job. It was hard to find someone interested in this work and they were always professional and friendly.

Replace front steps, posts and railings.

Kept a tidy work site, a solid job well done. The price was right and Jason was very responsive to my questions.

Thanks Brian.

Custom Laundry & Electrial

We have had the honour of working with the MacReno team on more than three occasions. The work has ranged from the simple to the complex and each time our expectations have been surpassed.

Jason and his extended team are extremely professional, courteous and an absolute pleasure to work with.

My wife and I are ecstatic that we have found our go to team and never have to stress again when work is needed around the house.

True professionals and just a great group to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend or use again.

Alex

Thank you Alex. Always a pleasure to work for you.

PDungan in Scarborough
PDungan in Scarborough

Kitchen and bathroom reno

Jason and his people did a superb job with our reno. Very easy to work with and accommodating to requests and adjustments. Always cleaned up at the end of each day - much appreciated. Worked on our project steadily - no gaps where they went to other jobs. Very very thorough work at a reasonable cost. Would recommend without hesitation

Thank you so much Peter.

Karen worrall in Pefferlaw
Karen worrall in Pefferlaw

Bathroom Reno

It was an amazing experience to work with Jason and his team. It was a full bathroom gut job with a new tub, vanity, toilet, new fixtures and all new tiles. I couldnt be happier with my new bathroom. Jason and his team did amazing work, were thorough, accommodating and very professional. The job was completed on time with great communication and the team always made sure I had no concerns. Everyone involved was polite, pleasant and patiently indulged all my questions. My experience from start to finish was seamless. They arrived on time every day, protected all my flooring and my home was cleaned up before they left each day. Their skills, knowledge and expertise on completing the job properly was fantastic. Everyone gets nervous about renovations but Jasons team treated my home like their own. Peter did most of the renovations and his eye for detail was impeccable. The quality of his workmanship was outstanding. I would highly recommend MacRenos and would not hesitate to call them again for any future renovations. Thank you Jason, Peter and Andrew for giving me a beautiful new bathroom! Regards Karen

Thank you Karen for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you.

M. White from Scarborough
M. White from Scarborough

Kitchen, Laundry room, exterior patio and porch, and more

Jason and his crew are professional, talented, and do amazing work. I have hired MacRenos for multiple jobs and full renovations over the last few years and they have exceeded my expectations every time.

Jason is honest and transparent and will communicate any issues with me to help with decision making. Renovations don't always go according to plan, and having an honest conversation to discuss options alleviates some of the stress. The entire team is amazing and are fun and clearly love what they do. Each day, the work area is tidy and make the area as functional as possible for evenings and weekends.

Each project was on time and on budget. I look forward to working with MacRenos on future projects. I highly recommend Jason for any of your home renovations or project needs.

It's always a pleasure working with you. Thanks for the amazing review

Bathroom Complete Renovation

Jason and his employees did a wonderful job. Installed a shower stall from scratch with floor and wall tiles and very lovely high-end shower doors. Also a built-in shower bench. As well as installing vanity, sink, tower shelving and toilet. So professional and courteous. Would recommend them highly and have them back for anything else we would want done. They have their own contractors for plumbing, electrical etc. work who were all equally professional.
Gail Mackey
20 Cairnside Cresc., North York, ON

We hope you love the bathroom Gail. We enjoyed our time working with you

Jules
Jules

Renovated bathroom

Jason did great work. He arrived everyday on time and was always wearing a mask. The bathroom was gutted. New heated tiles, new vanity and he even restored the old mirror cabinet. Would recommend him to my friends .

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. Hope all is well

More about MacRenos

MAC Renos' goal is to provide top quality workmanship, on time and within budget that is guaranteed to provide complete customer satisfaction. We offer a total range of services including painting and home renovations of all kinds both indoors and out utilizing our friendly staff who bring years of experience to each job. We strive to develop an excellent rapport with our customers and for this reason often do repeat work. We are happy to discuss your project with you and we always offer free estimates. Contact us by phone or email and we look forward to helping you plan your next exciting project.