4K Pest Control Inc

Reviews for 4K Pest Control Inc

Ron
Ron

Squirrel removal

The owner came within 2 days and set up the trap door as well as blocked off the other likely entrance point for the animals.

They were gone within a few days and 4K left the trap door in place for a few weeks just to make sure all were gone.

Ayyaz provided good communication and was very friendly.

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was nice to do business with you. Have a good one

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Economic and efficient

I called and they provided service at the same day. I requested some additional work they again came as promised and completed the job.

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was great to do business with you.

Mice all gone

The 4K rep came and expertly handled our mice problem. It’s been two weeks and no droppings or evidence of them. We’re thrilled!

Hi, thank you so much for giving us good review based on our service provided. We try to serve in our best ability for every customer.

Rodent

I have used 4K Pest Control first time. It was good experience with them. I recommend 4K Pest Control for any Pest problem.

Thank You so much, for your amazing response. We wish to always serve you in best ways.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Mice Service

I had mixe issue in my house. I called 4k Pest and they were on time and very professional. They listened my concerns and then inspected. They recommended what exactly need. I'm very happy with their service. I would definitely recommended 4K Pest Control.

Thank you very much for good review.

More about 4K Pest Control Inc