Juliette Homes

Reviews for Juliette Homes

Selvanamorcos
Selvanamorcos

Home renovation

The best Home Reno company in town! Amazing staff, quality service and products. We renovated our new home in Oakville (kitchen, bathrooms, floors, closets, and living rooms) last spring and we managed to stay on budget and on time!!! I couldn’t be happier. They were very patient with my unrealistic expectations and demands. Rey has a very creative artistic vision and helped me create a beautiful home for me and my family. Couldn’t recommend them enough!!

Thank you so much for your review! Looking forward to seeing you guys in the spring to tackle the landscaping renovations. Chat soon!

Michael in Ottawa
Michael in Ottawa

Kitchen and Washrooms Upgrade

I used Juliette Homes for a home reno project and I'm happy with the work and service I received. Bob and Ray were easy to work with, real straight up guys. No extra charges outside the initial quote. They even pointed out and fixed some issues a previous contractor left behind. I definitely would recommend.

Hi Michael. Thank you so much for your review! It was our pleasure working with you and your family! Chat soon. Ray

More about Juliette Homes

We love what we do. Custom homes is our passion and transforming your space into an environment that improves the quality of your life is our goal.

Juliette Homes is a family business that was built on relationships. We understand the value of your time and finances.

With over 30 projects going on at the same time we have become a leader in our industry, and have a reputation for being transparent, inclusive, simple and fun.

We are known to deliver exactly what we promised. We promise to always finish on time or ahead of schedule, and to never surprise you with additional costs.

We can’t wait to get to know you and help you turn your dream into a goal, and then make that goal a reality.