Xeen Designs Interior Design Studio

Reviews for Xeen Designs Interior Design Studio

Hannah
Hannah

Beautiful Design and Material Selection

Earlier this year, I got a recommendation to use Xeen Designs from a friend. My husband and I have no design sense but wanted to make our new house's interior design a lot more elegant than we have done in the past. We were also a challenge in that we have no clue as to what we wanted, liked or examples of inspiration. Xeen Team was beyond patient with us and came up with such great ideas for us that we never would've come up with. We are looking forward to doing more work with Xeen Designs on the rest of our house. What a great service!

Thank you Hannah! We as a team really appreciate your time to give us the review. Working with your family was so much fun and it's great to know that we could cater to all your spatial needs. Thank you for allowing us to explore new concepts for your space, I know it was not easy. But you see the results at the end were great! I hope you have an extra ordinary experience when you have your house completely built!

Highly Recommend - Great Service

I was really impressed with Zarina when she came for our appointment. She is warm, easy to work with and clearly very knowledgeable. We accomplished so much during the two hour consultation. I love that she gave me some suggestions to "tweak" the layout of my furniture to pull the room together, suggested a few paint colors for each room to narrow my options from the vast amount of choices out there and even helped me figure out how to hang lanterns on my ceiling for an upcoming party. And I appreciate that she makes herself available after the consultation for follow up questions. I will definitely be using her services again when I need to shop for additional furniture.

freelee1314
freelee1314
0 reviews Milton, ON

A Happy Customer

We hired Xeen Designs to help us renovate our unfinished basement and giving suggestions on floor plan and finishes for the space. They were great at giving us ideas and obtaining permits etc. They did an excellent job within our budget and maintained a fair time line.

Thank you Ms. Lee for your review. It was a great experience working with you and bringing your ideas to life! The entire team really pulled together and we made it happen. I am glad that you are happy with the final work.

poojamkohli
poojamkohli
0 reviews Milton, ON

Second Floor Bathroom Reno

I couldn't be more satisfied with the services and support provided by both Zarina and Paras, of Xeen Designs. My second floor bathroom needed a full reno. They understood exactly what I needed and chose everything to my liking. Very well within the budget. Honestly, they gave me tons of tips for my home decor and pretty useful ones. I definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much, Pooja! This kind of feedback is SO HELPFUL as I build my business. I am glad that we could execute your vision and you LOVE the results!!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Drawings

She is really good in her job. She knows what she is talking about and also very punctual. She gave me a mock up and 3d rendering of my room and sent me a mood board to make my own purchases.

It was a pleasure working with you as well! I loved bringing your ideas and fantasies of your home to life.

More about Xeen Designs Interior Design Studio

We make interior spaces functional, safe, and beautiful for almost every type of building. Our team creates indoor spaces functional, safe, and beautiful by determining space requirements and selecting essential and decorative items, such as colors, lighting, and materials. We are dedicated to making clients happy and satisfied by listening to their needs and collaborating with their ideas to offer multiple solutions for your design problems.

Interior Design and Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Designer for the day Designer on call - Virtual one hour Space Planning Interior Design Consultation Full-Service Design Home Staging
Interior Design New Build Design Renovation Remodel Redesign Home additions Custom Designs and Millwork Colour Consultation Lighting Solutions Art Consultation & Custom Framing Kitchen Design and Renovation & Bath Design and Renovation 2D and 3D Floor Plans 3D Renderings Construction Drawings & Millwork Project Management Sourcing & Selection Furniture Design
2019