Baise Builders

Maxville ON K0C

Review for Baise Builders

Private User reviews Clarence Creek, ON

Kitchen backsplash

Really appreciated the fast response to my phone call. The owner did great work and had both vaccines which was important to us. Job done in 2 afternoons, 2 days after my call, respecting the timeline given to us.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. You were both very pleasant to work for. All the material was on site before I started the job and you knew exactly what you wanted.

More about Baise Builders

Whether your looking for a full addition bathroom/kitchen remodel or something as simple as a new floor we have you covered.
Although this is a young company, I have 20+ years experience in construction and renovations. For the past 5 years I’ve been working for a major general contracting firm in the Ottawa area.

Why go with Baise Builders?

Cut out the middle man.

We offer the same services as the big guys but with a much more personal experience, we keep our work in house as much as possible and we only use trusted subcontractors. Top shelf finishes all around.

Free consultation