Ossha Caulking & Restoration

Reviews for Ossha Caulking & Restoration

MichaelK
MichaelK

Exterior Window and Door Caulking/Sealing

Absolutely perfect experience. Oscar and Ossha delivered exactly what they said they would, in the time they said, at the fair price that they promised. Oscar went beyond the job to help with an issue on the roof. Most importantly, the Ossha team were super friendly and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks very much for your review Michael. It was a pleasure working on your beautiful property.

Thanks again,
Oscar & Team

Rori Clarke
Rori Clarke

Professional, Knowledgable and Fair Priced

I find it really hard to find companies that offer services at a fair rate while also providing a high quality work. My wife and I decided to renovate our entire home to update things rather than move based on the crazy housing marking and in our experience throughout these renos it has been hard to find companies that aren't over priced or that lack in experience if the price is fair. Everyone we were in touch with at Ossha was knowledgeable, professional, communicative and knew what they were doing. We are very impressed with this company and would definitely recommend!

Thank you very much Rori for your kind review and for trusting us with your beautiful home.

Oscar & the Ossha Team

Michael R.  from Toronto
Michael R. from Toronto

Caulking Repair - Crown Moulding

I reached out to Ossha Caulking to have some cracked caulking around crown moulding repaired and replaced.

I was immediately contacted by a representative of the company to schedule a service. They were able to accommodate my request on short notice and completed the job within a week of my initial request.

Oscar and Miguel showed up at my house right on time for the scheduled appointment. They were professional, courteous, and took the time to explain to me the work they were doing.

I am very happy with the work. The crown moulding looks brand new again. Miguel and Oscar even cleaned up when they were done.

I would highly recommend for anybody looking to have caulking work done.

Thank you very much, Michael. It was a pleasure working with you in your lovely home.

Oscar & the Ossha Team

S R
S R

Outside Resealing/Caulking

I needed to get my windows, doors and pipe openings resealed.  I searched online for some time, scrolling through reviews, making phone calls, sending emails, until finally I found this company. I had received a quote from another company, which seemed promising, but then they became difficult to get a hold of, and seemed to not be prioritizing me or my request. I went to HomeStars and shared the estimate, thinking I could get someone else to perform the same work. Well that's when I heard from Ossha. From the moment Keisha reached out, to when Maria came to inspect the property and get a sense of what I needed, to when Oscar came and actually did the job--everyone was nice, everyone was friendly, everyone kept in touch with me, everyone listened to me. I would definitely recommend this company, they even took $200 off the original estimate. Very nice folks who I would gladly use again.

Thank Safiya for trusting us with your home. We were happy to help rectify the concerns you were having and it was a pleasure working with you.

The Ossha Team

Shahzad from Mississauga
Shahzad from Mississauga

Amazing work and very professional

These guys did a great job. They also followed up with me to make sure the job was done properly and came back because one post was missed at no extra charge. One of the best companies I've ever worked with.

Thank you very much, Shahzad. It was a pleasure working with you.

Oscar

Shawn
Shawn

Exterior Caulking

Firstly my work was organized and delivered on time with the help of Keisha. The exterior caulking work done by Oscar was done expertly. He assisted me to determine the needs of my property for any location that was at risk without trying to outsell me. I highly recommend using Ossha caulking for all your caulking needs

Thank you very much Shawn. It was great working on your properties with you.

Oscar and the Ossha Team

saeedselvam in Toronto
saeedselvam in Toronto

Excellent and Professional

I had a great experience with Ossha Caulking. They came to my home, evaluated what needed to be done, and then provided a fair and reasonable quote. Both sides of my house were caulked and they did a great job. Would be happy to work with them again!

Thank you, Saeed. It was a pleasure working on your home and we would be happy to continue working with you as well!

Oscar

OSSHA IS THE BEST!!!

Ossha is the best for caulking! They attended our house and Oscar and his co-worker were very friendly and professional. Oscar informed us of how he would perform the job of caulking our entire 4 story house (front and back) and didn't need to enter the house at all which was very convenient as we work from home. Oscar completed the job in just two days and described exactly where he caulked, his observations and the results. The caulking job is seamless and adds beauty and better insulation to our home especially before winter. In this day and age it is very difficult to find contractors that are trustworthy, communicate professionally and are fairly priced. Ossha is above standard and we'd recommend them to all of our friends and family. Keep up the great work Ossha!!

Thanks very much for all of your feedback and your support. Oswaldo and I really enjoyed working on your unique home. Thank you for putting your trust in us!

Oscar & The Ossha Team

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Surprisingly Dedicated

As a property owner, I had two spearate assessments performed on two properites and the service was completed cheaper and as fast as I could have hoped for. I'll be keeping this company's number for future use and for referring them to anyone in need of similar services.
Very satisfied. Thanks again!

Thank you Matt for having us work on your properties and for referring us to others! It's been a pleasure working with you.

Keisha & The Ossha Team

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Recaulking for weatherproofing

A friend of mine recently contracted Ossha to do weatherproofing and was raving about them. I decided to try them out too and am so thankful that I did! Oscar and Keisha were very friendly and professional. They gave me the best quote out of a few options and the work is flawless! I highly recommend them for any caulking needs!!!

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for trusting us with your lovely home.

The Ossha Team

More about Ossha Caulking & Restoration

With over 10 years of experience, Ossha offers a wide range of caulking and restoration services to support clients across Southern Ontario. We have had the pleasure of working on a variety of projects from residential homes to low and high-rise buildings. Whether you are in need of a contractor for a new project or restoration support at an existing project, we are here to help provide seamless service with high quality professional standards to best serve you.