Calgary AB T3E 6M5

Rock Creek Ranche
Rock Creek Ranche
1 review Okotoks, AB

Adding new fixtures, wiring AC Mini-split, troubleshoot glitches

This was a rural site outside of Calgary. Rory was on-time, evaluated the scope of work, solved all the problems and did everything that was required and asked. Rory is a knowledgeable professional, completing the work on time and on budget. He arrived when he said he would, left the job site clean and followed up to ensure everything was working properly. I will be using Rory for all my electrical needs on a go forward basis. I would highly recommend Rory to all my friends and family.

Riley
Riley

Lighting Projects

Great service, professional and friendly. Fixed our electrical challenges and installed a large chandelier. Highly recommend!

Uniik Design Inc.
Uniik Design Inc.

Electrical Services

I am interior designer and had a retail renovation project. I contacted Rory to help us with the electrical needs for the space. We needed to add decorative lights, track lights, and outlets to make the space functional. Rory met with us at the space and listened to our needs. He gave us ideas and recommendations, he was also very professional and completed everything in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Wildrose Electric, it's been a pleasure working with Rory!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Service

Excellent, prompt service. Arrived on time and efficient with solving and updating our electrical service problems.

Clayton in Calgary
Clayton in Calgary

Replaced my entire electrical panel and brought my new house up to code

Rory was recommended to me through family and family friends. He is the definition of professionalism and is a master of his trade. He does amazing work, shows up right on time, and even follows up to afterwards. I will be recommending him to everyone I can.

matt
matt

Hot Tub Install

I hired Wild Rose Electric to do a hot tub install for us and cannot recommend them enough. We had to coordinate several different resources for this and the location was out-of-town, so I was definitely nervous about hiring someone reliable. 11 am on the dot though they showed up, fully prepared with all the equipment they needed, and expertly completed the wiring and startup. Super professional, good price, high quality work, generally just the type of company you love to stumble upon so you can recommend them to others.

seanberard1
seanberard1

Wild Rose Electric

Wild Rose Electric has worked on multiple job s on in my home. He is always professional and ontime. His work is impecable... I love the quotes he provides. Clear and concise. They leave me with no questions or concerns on the scope of work, supplies and were the costs are allocated. Great prices!!!! The costs I quoted are from a couple of visits. I have many other projects coming and Rory is the only person I would recommend...and have. Thanks again !!!!!

sara in Calgary
sara in Calgary

Retrofitting my 1976 house-goodbye boob lights!

The Cleanest, best communication in my whole renovation process.
Wild Rose came in and installed smart lights plugs and sundry other electrical improvements along the way throughout my 3 bedroom townhouse. The house was left in pristine condition, Every day the work moved along quickly, Rory was prepared and organized, our disruptions were absolutely minimum and in the end Rory suggested some solutions we hadn't thought of, discussed it thoroughly and made sure we were happy wth the end results.
I have and will continue to recommend Wild Rose for all Electrical work.

love.chast
love.chast

Knowledgeable and reliable

We hired Rory to help us with a patio renovation (removed an old sunroom that had been wired by a homeowner that new nothing of electrical!).

He helped troubleshoot, bring up to code, and re-wire our outdoor plugs, fireplace, and set us up for garden lighting and was able to do so with minimal interior work (which wasn’t easy).

I used to own a renovation company and I’d recommend him to anyone looking for electrical
services for Reno’s or new projects.

kramar
kramar

Excellent electrical work!

Wild Rose Electric did a great job on our house. It was built in 1902 and has interesting electrical challenges. The owner did a great job fixing things up and bringing it into the modern era. Before and after picture is included.

Hey Lev!
It was so interesting working on a house that old, your cat Catlas made the trip all worth while. Thank you so much for having Wild Rose Electric in your home, we hope to see you again!

More about Wild Rose Electric

Hi I'm Rory Fitzsimmons,
A second generation electrician and owner of Wild Rose Electric a new electrical company based out of Lakeview Calgary. We specialize in home renovations, Design build, service and maintenance.

Here at Wild Rose Electric we like to do things differently. We take our time and work closley with you the home owner to ensure that you are happy with your project from start to finish. With us you never have to worry about your home turning into a war zone, we work cleanly and make sure that it looks like we were never there!
When we finish your project and you are 100% satisfied with the work done, you are not alone after we leave. We regularly check in on you to make sure everything is working smoothly and that you are still happy with the product left behind.
Still not sold on us? Please read one of our many 5 star reviews on Google or Home Stars.

We are fully insured, licensed and have full WCB coverage.

Thanks and we look forward to helping you achieve your dream home!!