KDMY

Reviews for KDMY

Beth in Toronto
Beth in Toronto

Smart thermostat installation

We were very happy with the installation of our ecobee smart thermostat. KDMY was the only company we contacted that knew that this thermostat comes with an adapter that prevents a c-wire from needing to be run to the furnace unit, which would have made it a larger and dirtier job. Mike was great. He arrived on time, was very friendly, walked us through every step and tested it's functionality before leaving. Perhaps we'll see you guys again!

Thank you for the kind review, we hope to work with you again in the near future.

Amanda
Amanda

Ecobee Installation

We were hoping to install this thermostat ourselves, but a booster needed to be installed and needed extra help. Mike from KDMY, was efficient, helpful and made sure the job was completed correctly. Highly recommend their services!

Thank you for the positive review. Mike definitely takes pride in his work and will always make sure the customer is satisfied.

lights, whole home speaker system, home theatre, and cameras

security system, lighting system, home theater. KDMY made my renovations and my house so beautiful. definitely increased the value of my house and made living in it safer, comfier and better.

Thank you for the kind review, we are glad you enjoyed the process as well as the final project.

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Entire Home Automation

My experience with KDMY has been more than pleasant. Kiro and Mike are two very motivated professionals and they were very collaborative with me and listened to al my preferences when implementing the project. They automated my whole house exactly how I wanted, with precise precision to details, just how I had envisioned it. They even went above and beyond to educate me on other potential errors that could lead future problems with my house, showing how committed they are to quality service. I would 10/10 recommend KDMY’s services to anyone trying to step their house, living space, or business to the next level, you wont regret it.

We are pleased that you enjoyed this whole experience with us. It was an incredible project to work on and we enjoyed it very much.

Smart home service

I highly recommend Kiro, Michael and the rest of the team with KDMY. They are extremely professional, very responsive and knowledgeable about what they do. They are very thoughtful and honest when we discussed about pricing. I was impressed with my experience and organization of this company and I would highly recommend!

It was a pleasure working on your home and upgrading to the latest technology. We are thrilled that you had a great experience from beginning to end.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Smart Home Ufitting

These guys are awesome. Major automation upgrades. A high tech home is nice and adds valve when it's time to sell. I will have them work on my new home also.

Thank you for the review, we hope you enjoy the new upgrades for years to come.

Smart home automation

Absolutely phenomenal job KDMY did on my smart home system. They used the latest technology presented in a professional manner. Everything was all out together neatly and coherent and consistent. Very friendly staff and good reccomendations when we had no one to help us decide what to do and worked within our budget.
Would highly recommend and vouch for.!

Customers like you are why we enjoy doing this line of work, we hope to work with you in the near future again. In the meantime enjoy all the benefits that come with your new smart home system.

0 reviews Georgina, ON

Complete Smart Home Automation

Had a new home being built in the GTA, KDMY was able to beat the builder’s price on a complete home automation with better products/services. Would definitely recommend for their professionalism and honest work.

A truly beautiful home you built, we are glad that we were able to make It your dream home with your new smart home upgrades.

More about KDMY

People's homes should work for them, not against them. Our vision is to make what was previously thought of as science fiction, a reality. Many people live in homes with an unnecessarily low quality of life and safety. We believe we can change that by bringing their homes into the ...
Looking for Home Automation pros in Ajax?