Home Essentials Installation

Home Essentials Installation

Reviews for Home Essentials Installation

K in Toronto
K in Toronto

Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional installation service

I contacted Daniel to help install some wired and wireless/Wi-Fi electronic products in my home while we were completing some renovations. I was very pleased with his knowledge of the products installed, cleanliness in performing the job, and professionalism in dealing with my anxiety to getting things done seamlessly. I’m rather picky. The job to automate my home and integrate my home office was done to my satisfaction and I highly recommend Dan for the job.

I'm glad I was instrumental in making all necessary devices work to meet your daily requirements. Simplifying Wi-Fi connectivity is at the top of homeowners To-Do list and I'm happy I was there to be of service to you and your family's needs.

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Security cameras installation

Home Essentials did a amazing job installing our security system at our home .
Reliable, professional, and friendly service.
The price was excellent.
Highly recommended!
Alex Kis

Thank you Alex! It was a pleasure serving your need.

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Amazing service!

Daniel came over and took care of our family’s internet wiring problem. We needed to get off WiFi and switch over to Ethernet for our home office Zoom video calls. Daniel came in and helped us do that and now we’re getting speed tests of over 700+ mbps!!! Customer service was top notch and I would highly recommend Daniel again to anyone.

Thanks so much for the review! I'm happy your internet speed has increased as a result of my help. I'm happy to be of service.

More about Home Essentials Installation