AMR Complete Renovations

Reviews for AMR Complete Renovations

Travis
Travis
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Tile, flooring, trim and more

Quick and solid work! Tiled my new bathroom including shower stall in half a day. Laid a full room of flooring in no time. A super reliable company who provide great work.

Thank you for review. Glad you like the finish product!!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Bathroom Tile work

AMR completed a tile project for my bathroom renovation. This included both flooring, walls and a full tile shower. The team was very responsive and quick to respond. They did an excellent job on the tile work and would highly recommend them for anyone's projects.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

Anthony came to provide an estimate and returned the next day and completed the job quickly and professionally. We are very happy with the finished product, it brightened our kitchen up!

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Backsplash install

I hired Chris to do my backsplash install as he was recommended by friends. I am very happy with his work.

0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Living room ,kitchen tiles

Did a great job totally transformed the living room to a newer look as seen in pictures. Will recommend him for home improvements or renovation. Will definitely call him for additional job and referral .keep it up

Thank you for review it is greatly appreciated
-AMR COMPLETE RENOVATIONS

Home Renovation ( backsplash, tub surround, Laminate flooring, carpet tiling etc)

Anthony is a very professional and hand working person. He did the renovation for my entire house and he charges very well. I was very impressed with the time frame in which he got the job done and how neat and clean the job was when he was finished. He was very keen to my concerns and made adjustments without hesitation. He is a very rounded worker that saved me having multiple different persons to complete the renovations in my home. He was able to do the do my kitchen backsplash, tub-surround, carpet tile and laminate. He answers your calls no matter how many times you call and no matter how many questions you ask him. I highly recommend him.

Thank you so much for your review it is greatly appreciated

0 reviews Heidelberg, ON

Tiles

Anthony is a amazing tile and flooring guy. I run a construction company and this guy does amazing work.

Thank you for your review, it's greatly appreciated.

More about AMR Complete Renovations

We do a variety of different services such as drywall installation and refurbish basements. However, we mainly specialize in flooring. Ceramic tile, hardwood, laminate and endurance plank are some of the service we provide at an affordable price.

We are social: