Splash Waterproofing & Basement Systems

Splash Waterproofing & Basement Systems

Reviews for Splash Waterproofing & Basement Systems

4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Leak stopped finally!

Finally a company that found leak and fixed it! Other company Dr.Rooter, did 2 repairs, didn't fix it, then said it was only a guess as to where leak was coming from....
Splash figured it out, coming from underneath the floor up. They cut floor a bit. Opened up area to bypass plugged stone/weeping tiles. 1 year later, lots of rain, thaws, all dry so far!! :)
Highly recommended company!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Inspect inside basement foundation which was scaling

Work done promptly in a satisfactory manner and work area left in a clean manner. Drop clothes placed through the house so it left clean as well.

Splash

4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement waterproofing

Had a small leak at a corner in our basement, they did a great job cutting the concrete, resealing the concrete and adding a membrane etc...
Only complaints were communication, rescheduled once, no problem ok, then 2nd appt. never showed/ called to update me, rebook appointment time. I called and was told behind schedule, would give discount. I rebooked after my
vacation, went well. Hard to get invoice from them... They really need to give proper written quote before with done, not 3 days later. Overall happy with quality of work(as long as it doesn't leak)!

Team Splash Waterproofing

Victoria St
Victoria St
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Basement waterproofing

I just recently had my basement waterproofed. David the owner was a real gentleman he answered all my questions and worked within my budget. His employees and project manager were very respectful and hard-working. They got the job done quickly efficiently and left no mess whatsoever I highly highly recommend this company to anyone looking to do waterproofing.

Thank you so for your business!
We would love to assist you with any additional needs!
Team splash

Charlie in Toronto
Charlie in Toronto

Great Service - Now We Are WaterProofed!

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to Splash. Had water coming into my cold room and John came in and showed me what the issue was and gave me a couple options to fix it. I decided to have it excavated and fixed from the outside. About a week later, the guys came and waterproofed it. Happy to say, after the severe rainfall this month, there has been no water inside.

Thank you so much for your business Splash Waterproofing really appreciates it.
We thank you for your kind words and your referral.
Have a great day!
Team Splash Waterproofing!

Michael S
Michael S
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Cold room waterproofed

Thank you so much for your business!
What a wonderful family.
Thanks,
Team Splash Waterproofing!
Have a wonderful day!

boothie in Whitby, Ontario CANADA L1N4J8
boothie in Whitby, Ontario CANADA L1N4J8
1 review Whitby, ON

Leak in our home.. fixed with an amazing company

Ron and the company splash have been so incredible to work with. They gave a fair price, prompt with all communication and really made me feel comfortable having them work on our home. They are professional and really good at what they do. They are amazing. If you need work done, I would trust this company any day. Thank you Ron and Team !!

Thank you very much for your business!
Team Splash!
Have a wonderful evening!
Cheers

Ellen in Toronto
Ellen in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement leak issue resolved

Ron did a fabulous job for waterproofing my basement. After Splash did waterproofing for the wall that has crack from which the water leaked in, we still find little bit of water. Ron didn't hesitate to come back and quickly identified a plumbing issue that caused minor water leak as well. He efficiently fix the plumbing issue and removed all the mold. My tenant who is severely allergic to mold was happy with their service. Ron take pride in his work and honor his guarantee. I am very happy with the service. The price is reasonable and they use blue skin, which is an expensive material with superior performance.

Thank you so much for your business.
We really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Chris

Luigi G
Luigi G

Window Water Repair

Just a quick thank you to Michael at Splash. Had some water coming through my window during the fall spring thaw, but not sure why. Michael came to have a look about a month later and realized there was no drain in the well so the water had no where to go. He was actually able to do the job the same day, tested it to make sure it drained properly and thankfully for me, it didn’t cost a fortune. Awesome job!

Splash Waterproofing really appreciates your business!
We can not thank you enough!
Thanks so much Team Splash!!
Chris

Rosie G
Rosie G
1 review Pickering, ON

Inside Drain System

My husband and I bought our home 5 years ago. We never thought the basement would leak since it’s a new build. We were very shocked to see a few damp spots last fall. This spring we had pools of water in a few different spots and a musty smell. We called several companies for advice. Splash waterproofing came out the same day we called. Our basement is unfinished and and there were a couple of cracks in one wall causing all the problems. Splash fixed our property 6 days later with an inside drain system. I work from home, they were as quiet as they could be. Very neat, polite and ran runners throughout the house to minimize the mess.
Thank you to John and his workers !!!

Thank you so much for your business we really appreciate it.
Have a great day!
Team Splash

More about Splash Waterproofing & Basement Systems

Our professional team has over 50 years experience in keeping your basement dry!