Splash Waterproofing & Basement Systems

Kate Taylor
Kate Taylor
1 review Milton, ON

Basement Waterproofing

We had an issue with water leaking in our basement, we had thought that it would take forever to get it fixed.
We contacted Splash Waterproofing they came in the next day to quote on our job.
The entire job was completed flawlessly and it only took three days from start to finish.
Tony and his crew were a class act ,Thank you Splash Waterproofing!

lisa8
lisa8
1 review Whitby, ON

Exterior Waterproofing

We were over the top pleased by the work that was done by Splash Waterproofing. We were extremely nervous about what we would need to have done at our house. The minute that we met with the Splash team we were so pleased and so appreciative that they could start in TWO days. We had six companies come in and quote on our house as we knew it was an extensive job that we needed to get done. Splash came on with a very competitive quote and took the time to meticulously explain what needed to be done. They were so nice and being able to have the job completed from the outside was a huge relief as our basement is finished. Steve and his team were incredible - professional, efficient and the job was completed on time and on budget. I don’t normally write reviews but this was such a positive experience- they even left our place cleaner than when they arrived. Thanks for caring and saving us money. We would recommend Splash Waterproofing to anyone who needs any type of waterproofing done.

Team Splash Waterproofing!
Really appreciate your business!
Thank you so much!
Have a great day!!!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Basement waterproofing

Fantastic, efficient and polite, price quoted was the price invoiced. Would recommend to anyone. Followed up after to make sure I was happy.

Thank you so much for your business!
We really appreciate it!
Team Splash Waterproofing

Someone in Brampton
Someone in Brampton

Fast and Efficient Service - Had a Few Hick-Ups but was Quickly Resolved!

Was happy that the company was able to do the job quickly to my schedule. Egress Window cutting was well done and overall finishing is good.

I did run into a small issue where there was some cement and rubble left on the grass, and got into a small argument with the project manager Ron over this. However the Business Owner Chris promptly resolved this, and was very friendly and quick to turn around my customer service experience. The world definitely needs more people like this.

Thanks and look forward to working with you again!

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you very much for putting your trust in Splash Waterproofing.
We really look forward to working with you again.
Stay safe and thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful evening!
Talk soon
Warmest Regards,

boggs41
boggs41
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Install of Egress Window

“Fast, Efficient & no mess. Called Splash on Sunday and the job was completed Thursday. Needed an Egress windows put into my house and didn’t know where to start, The splash experts came in, planned and executed the job perfectly. If you’re looking for a great local water proofing and more company, you need to call Jim at Splash.

Hi Ted,
Thank you so much for your business we really appreciate it!
Should you need any assistance,please do not hesitate to always give us a shout.
Have a wonderful day and thanks again!

Marlene Cornacchia in Whitby
Marlene Cornacchia in Whitby
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Waterproofing

I had Splash waterproofing come in for service June 2020. I contacted them because my basement was leaking. Their representative John gave me a quote for external waterproofing. I found the price to be competitive/affordable and they completed the job in a timely manner. Overall I found the service to be professional and prompt, I was quite happy with the end result. I would recommend this company for your waterproofing needs, And I have too many friends and colleagues.

Hi Marlene,
I hope you are having a great day!
On behalf of the entire team at Splash Waterproofing we would like to thank you so much your business.
We are honored that you chose Splash Waterproofing for your waterproofing needs.
Should you require and additional assistance, please do not hesitate to give us a shout.
Thanks again Marlene!
Have yourself a wonderful safe day.
Chris,

inderks
inderks
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Basement waterproofing

We had foundation cracks, John and his team filled them in and did a great job!

Good afternoon,
It was our pleasure!
Thank you so much for reaching out to Splash Waterproofing.
We thank you so much for your business.
Have a great day and please stay safe.
Chris,

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Basement leak

Leak was discovered to be under a patio doir sill. The crew was amazing to access the situation and very professional throughout the repair.
Some others told me I needed a whole perimeter done but Splash Waterproofing only charged me for the work determined needed to be done, which saved me thousands.
Very impressed with the entire team, work performed and price!!
Thanks again. I will definitely recommend to clients and friends.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work at your home!
We really appreciate your business.
Thanks and have wonderful day!
Warmest Regards,

vassilikifloros
vassilikifloros

Waterproofing interior of basement

Splash waterproofing was called to my property to asses the issue of water entering into the basement from the foundation. They provided me with options and guidance regarding the repair. We decided to waterproof the basement from the interior which was the best solution for our situation. The crew was very efficient, clean and reliable. We are extremely happy with the outcome and the musty smell and dampness is forever gone. Highly recommend this company for waterproofing issues.

Thank you so much for your business!
We really appreciate the opportunity.
Thanks again!

More about Splash Waterproofing & Basement Systems

Our professional team has over 50 years experience in keeping your basement dry!