Toronto ON M3B 2M5

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for IV Construction&Tile Showroom

mohammad in Woodbridge
mohammad in Woodbridge

they are very good I highly recommend

They are very professional and they know what they are doing, I heard about them through my neighbour they did for him swimming pool and remodelling two washrooms and his Kitchen and I hired them to do my washrooms they take care of everything they are amazing price-quality the most important thing I would love to maintain they work very clean and they are super fast and always ahead of the schedule I highly recommend those wonderful guys

Hello Mohammad,

It was great to do business with you.Looking forward to working with you on future projects.

Bathroom remodeling

I come across with IV construction on online.After I visited their showroom I met with Ibrahim and his team.So then They finished my bathroom with amazing job. I highly recommend them

Lucian in Toronto
Lucian in Toronto

Great products, awesome people!

I am a contractor and I collaborated with IV Construction on advice regarding tiles. I visited the showroom and purchased good quality materials on a competitive price. The personnel was helpful and knowledgeable. It was a good experience!

Hello Lucian,

Romulus
Romulus

Office Reno

I'm a contactor and was seeking out someone to sub out work to and came across IV construction. Did a collaboration and everything went smooth. Ibrahim and his team did a well job and will continue to work with them in the future.

Hello Rob,

Bathroom Renovation

IV Construction has remodelled our bathroom.They install and supply their own materials.They finished our bathroom within 3 days.We are happy with new design and workmanship.

Wish you the best

IV CONSTRUCTION

Mike Johnson
Mike Johnson

bathroom, floor and kitchen tiles

Thanks to IV Construction & Tiles, for their super good service, price and the personals who has helped to advise and installed the tiles on the brand new bathroom and the kitchen. I can highly recommend Ibrahim from IV Construction & Tiles. Thanks for now.

Hello Mike,

Wish you the best.

selim
selim

Supply and Install New Flooring For Residential Construction

IV Construction Tile, was the competitive to others, whit their prices, We like to go head with them, They Complete all flooring from engineering hardwood to Tile, to our new build house. they did their job professionally, no headaches, I highly recommend this company and their team. i will work with them again for the future projects,

Hello Selim,
Thank you for the review.We enjoyed working with you,hope see you soon again and working with on your next projects.

1875 Leslie st unit 4

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Basement renovation

Amazing service, got my basement done with them, looks great and was done in a timely manner. They always arrived promptly, used good materials, and cleaned the place after work was finished. Overall good experience!

Hello Janice,
Thank you for your great feedback Janice, it was a pleasure to working with you.Wish you all the best..

1875 leslie st. unit 4.

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Restaurant Flooring

I.V. Construction did a great job at my restaurant. High quality products and very knowledgeable people. The installation crew was very quick and cooperative considering our tight timeline. They started the work on the promised date and worked really hard to finish the project on time.

Wish you the best,

IV CONSTRUCTION
1875 Leslie st unit 4

Doriangray82
Doriangray82

Good, quality and fast work

2000 sq.ft stone ,Column .3000 sq.ft stucco.40 000 sq.ft brick repair and 2 Coat of paint, 60 windows stucco.2000 sq.ft Siding design has been done by Ibrahim.Ibrahim and his team did a great job on our wedding hall project.Look forward to work again,Thanks Ibrahim.

Hello Dorian,
Thanks for your review,It was exciting to work with you on that big Hotel Quality Inn project.
Thanks for everything,hope the best for you.

1875 leslie st. unit 4.

More about IV Construction&Tile Showroom

IV renovation is full renovation company located in Toronto. We have Demolition, Plumbing, Electrics, Drywall, Plastering, Painting, and Tile installation and supply services.Our TILE SHOWROOM AND OFFICE are located at 1875 Leslie st. North York,ON.