GTA Sunrise Property Services Ltd

Reviews for GTA Sunrise Property Services Ltd

Svetlana in Toronto
Svetlana in Toronto

Interlock

Perfect job. Reasonable price. Very professional behaviour.
Friendly staff. Highly recommend for any kind of landscaping job.

Great to hear that! Thanks Svetlana!

Jeff in Richmond Hill
Jeff in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard Renovation - Pavers, Fence, Conrete Pad

Denys and his team recently completed a backyard project that we came to him with at the very end of the season. They completely ripped up our existing downtown backyard removing existing interlock (and lots of other surprises that were uncovered) and most of our fence. They regraded everything, installed french drains to control water, poured a new concrete pad for our hot tub, installed all new pavers, and removed and rebuilt most of our existing fence. We are very happy with the work and the experience with Denys. It is not easy to get good quality and reliable trades and also that can work in downtown close quarters. All of his guys are professional, respectful and in general nice to have working around your place. We have small children and they loved watching and interacting with the team. I am also a designer and hope to continue to work with GTA on future personal and client projects as well! I highly recommend. I will try to add some photos in the spring!

Thanks Jeff,
My pleasure to work with you. You were well prepared for this project!

Eric
Eric

Additional driveway path

We recently had our front driveway expanded with interlock bricks. After many consultations and multiple price quotes, we decided to go with GTA Sunrise company. We are glad we did. The result was outstanding. Yaroslav and the rest of the crew were punctual, polite, professional, efficient, and incredible hard working. The finished extension is better than we imagined, and they completed it in a timely manner.
In closing, we highly recommend GTA Sunrise to EVERYONE!!!

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the feedback! Look forward to any future projects you may want to accomplish!

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Ajax: Front Entryway and Porch Renovation

I am extremely happy with how my front porch, walkway and driveway border turned out. I've had many interactions with contractors and unfortunately not all experiences were positive. GTA sunrise is at the top of my list of companies who met, actually exceeded my high expectations. Den's professionalism, knowledge and patience helped us to feel confident throughout the initial consult and material selection process. He was able to recommend several stone combinations, suppliers and references. Each reference was happy with the employees and the outcome of their project. He even took the time to explain the details of the project so I can understand. His expertise was highlighted when the supplier did not have my stone selection in stock and he was able to quickly provide additional options, which made us less stressed. His team were very friendly and would tidy up at the end of each day. I would recommend arranging for installation of a dust barrier at the beginning of the project, as we had a lot of dust in our garage that has covered everything!
I would definitely have this company provide more stone work for us in the future and would rate them 10/10 for quality and professionalism. I have already referred GTA Sunrise to others, as we have received several compliments on the front entrance of my home.
Thank you GTA Sunrise!

Hi Lisa,

I am extremely happy to hear this and look forward to meeting you for the next project!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

New driveway and back patio

I recently used GTA Sunrise for a new interlocking stone driveway replacing the old asphalt one and a new back patio. From my first contact I found them to be professional, helpful and patient, answering all my questions and providing valuable advice. Their quote for the job was reasonable and they delivered the quality promised. I am very satisfied with their work.

Thanks!

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Install interlock driveway

Replacement of asphalt driveway in constrained area with interlocking. Great communication and efficient and clean work. We were very pleased with the level of service and the end result. The crew dealt with neighbour issues appropriately and politely. Would highly recommend.

Great to work with you!

Mansi in Barrie
Mansi in Barrie

Walkway to the entrance, Steps, Flagstone porch, and backyard patio

The team was extremely professional, cooperative and patient with regards to our needs and vision for the project. They explained and answered all of our questions and concerns with great detail. The quality of work is impressive and we are very happy with the end results! The whole area, especially the entrance, looks so grand and fresh! We have been receiving numerous compliments on the clean finishing and quality of work! They were knowledgeable and would definitely recommend them to family and friends. They were dedicated to the project for the whole duration and it was a pleasure working with Denys, Yaroslav and the team! :)

Thanks Mansi!

Diana in Toronto
Diana in Toronto

Flagstone on porch and walkway to the entrance

I like the way the process of the work was done. Everything was as we discussed with Denny and Yaro. They helped me to choose the type of stone and provided me with comprehensive quote. Crew workers were so professional, explained me why it’s done so when I had any concerns, they also kept the site clean after each day. The overall result was amazing and now my front of the house has an impressive fresh look. Thank you guys for your work! Will definitely choose you for my backyard patio renovation next year!

Great to hear that! Thanks

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway extension

I was doing the driveway extension with Gta Sunrise. Great management, professional crew and reasonable price. Guys definitely know their work and so patient for my adjustments during the project. Will recommend Gta Sunrise in future!

Thanks again for the feedback

Den
Den

Backyard Interlocking

Amazing workmanship and attitude. Guys did a tremendous job and were always in time. My backyard looks like a pearl now. Very happy with the crew and the result. Definitely a go on my future projects for the driveway.

Good to hear that! We'll keep up on the great work!

More about GTA Sunrise Property Services Ltd

Welcome to GTA Sunrise Property Services Ltd.

Hardscaping