RD & KD Painting

Surrey BC V3R 7G8

Reviews for RD & KD Painting

Private User reviews 100 Mile House, BC

Interior painting

I was hurry to sell my house and i gave very short notice to RD&KD painting. They work very hard. I personally recommeded them. They are doing really good job.

Laneway house

They did a great job and very quickly within given time. I would like to hire them again next summer to do exterior. Thank you so much RD & KD.

sukhdevsinghd652 in Moncton
sukhdevsinghd652 in Moncton
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Paint job interior and exterior

I highly recommend Raman Painting. Raman and his co-worker was there on time to start painting. They doing interior and exterior painting very well. Great service and results!

we are very happy that you like you service. Thank you so much from Raman painting

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

House

I hire a raman to paint my house. He is too good in this and also punctual too regarding his work. He is getting accurate amount of his work. I appreciate his work and I recommend him for everyone who wants to pint their house.

We are so happy to hear that we were able to give you such an amazing experience. Thank you from Raman Painting.

Private User reviews Trois Rivières,

Residential painting

Raman painting and his crew painted the interior of our house. They did amazing job and the price has been affordable. The painters arrived every morning at the same time, we are happy and satisfied with them. We definitely use them again. We highly recommended them for any painting job.

Thank you from Raman Painting. we were happy to work again on your site.

More about RD & KD Painting

We have painted residential, commercial and industrial projects. We work with you and help you with choosing your colors. Our painters are all skilled and highly experienced. We are craftspeople who take great pride in our work and we won’t accept anything less than our very best. We provide painting services to residential clients, as well as commercial and industrial clients and we handle a full range of painting projects of all sizes and scopes. We are all clean, reliable and highly professional and we are committed to completing your project on time and within budget. We are all about detail and quality and we use only modern, well conditioned equipment and only top premium paints and supplies.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
According to demand
Interior and exterior painting, Residential , Commercial, Industrial painting. Spray painting , stain, Wallpaper application and so on.
usually prefer Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore.
We do not sacrifice quality as we accept nothing but the best. Our team is comprised of highly motivated and committed professionals. All our team members have ample experience and they are highly skilled and trained to be the best craftspeople.
Whatever is preferred by the client.