Lucky Renovations

Toronto ON

Reviews for Lucky Renovations

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Painted the house

Alex and his team were professional very respectful and efficient. I would recommend him to my friends and family as he got the job done In a timely manner. Very happy with the work!!

Thank you very much. Always with pleasure . God bless you guys🙏

MK
MK

Basement Painting

I was in rush to get the basement painted, called Alex and explained him urgency, They finished whole basement in two day, Job dose not look like done in rush or two days, they took care of every little details and money wise they charged me very reasonable, 100% I recommend LUCKY RENOVATINS.

Thank you sir. Always with pleasure 🙏

Whole house project

They have done excellent job, very professional, they did complete house for me, replacing drywall, mudding, painting, building closets, I'm very impress with Alex and his team. we buy houses, renovate and sell, I was looking for reliable team for renovation job, since I met Alex (Lucky Renovations) my search is finished. good guy to work with. I strongly recommend them.

Thank you for your appreciation sir. Always a pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to the next project🙏🙏🙏

Pouesa in Toronto
Pouesa in Toronto

Interior painting

Painted living, dining, halls, 1 bedroom and all ceilings and trim. Really good repairs to cracked plaster. First rate job overall. Alex and crew were wonderful. If I could I would give Lucky Renovations a 10 star rating.

Thank you very much. Always with pleasure 🙏

Buoea in Toronto
Buoea in Toronto

House interior painting

Alex was a pleasure to work with. We are so happy with the painting of our home. We would highly recommend Lucky Renovations to everyone. Good quality work would definitely use his services and would recommend his services to family and friends .

Thank you . I really appreciate. the pleasure was mine 🙏

Jusea in Toronto
Jusea in Toronto

Playter Estates Basement Reno

Alex and his team did a superb job painting the back hall stairs and recreation room. They were professional, polite and friendly and the rooms look fantastic. Would definitely recommend and use the service again.

Always with pleasure. thank you 🙏

Fcuoe in Toronto
Fcuoe in Toronto

Outstanding Service

Needed ceiling water damage repaired and painted in a matter of days. Exceptionally responsive with fast turnaround and first rate quality of work. Professional from start to finish. Highly recommend Lucky Renovations.

Callie in Toronto
Callie in Toronto

Ceiling crack repair

I was worried that it would be hard to hire a professional with great reviews for a small job like mine but Alex showed willingness and readiness to accomodate my request for which I am very grateful Thanks again Alex.

Always with pleasure. thank you!

Marinos in Toronto
Marinos in Toronto

Excellent work

Alex and his team were on time, meticulous and communicated well with me when there were a couple of challenges. They went above and beyond. Can’t find an area that isn’t really well done.
I would hire Alex and his team without hesitation.
Wow did not disappoint. They were professional, responsive and did a great job.

Thank you very much for your appreciation sir🙏🙏

Cathie in Toronto
Cathie in Toronto

Once again Finer Edge exceeded expectations

Prompt, efficient and professional service from our request for quotation through to job completion ahead of schedule. Lucky Renovations has consistently done a great job for our extended family’s homes and condos.

Thank you very much! Always with pleasure.

More about Lucky Renovations

With over 15 years experience we are here for all your painting needs. Paying a strong attention to detail we ensure your painting project will finish flawless. We strive for customer satisfaction with our fast and reliable service.