Giving Tree Construction

Decks
Giving Tree Construction

Reviews for Giving Tree Construction

Backyard Deck

Our backyard was a disaster. Assaf from Giving Tree came over to inspect and suggest a solution, a raised deck, contiguous with our side deck. It would surround our large Austrian pine and have plenty of space for a hammock and outdoor seating. Two weeks later, on time and on budget, it was done. These young men are creative, competent and dependable. We are delighted.

Thank you for the kind words! We're so glad you're happy with the deck.

Jesse from Surrey
Jesse from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

New stairs

Asaf and Sasa are great, it was a pleasure having them work in our back yard to replace our aging, shaky stairs. They did a great job, and we now have a very sturdy set of stairs from our deck.
I absolutely recommend Giving Tree Construction, they are thorough, clean, kind, and efficient. I will be hiring them again.

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

Ron in Richmond
Ron in Richmond
3 reviews Richmond, BC

Small yard... Incredible results!

We had a number of contractors look at our small yard and we decided that Asaf & Sasa from Giving Tree Construction best fit our needs based on our plans. They were extremely attentive, very receptive to our input, communicated regularly, had great attention to detail and most importantly, stuck to our budget. In the end, we were extremely impressed and ecstatic with our new composite deck, raised garden bed with integrated irrigation, intricately laid out paved walkway, beautifully designed privacy screen and matching entry gate. Their hard work, demeanor and wonderful team provided us with a back yard that we've always wished for. We can't thank them enough!

Thank you for the kind words!! So glad you're happy with it!

Evan K
Evan K
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Expectations Exceeded

Asaf and Sasa's friendly demeaner in tandem with a few photos of previous jobs they'd done made me confident I'd be getting a solid, sturdy patio deck in my backyard. What I didn't expect to receive was my dream deck and an irigation system for the surrounding garden beds. The deck itself is simple, but so well built that I know it will be a backyard staple for years to come. The irrigation system (although not in the original plans), was a no brainer when I learned that Asaf and Sasa are irrigation specialists. It's so lovely not having to worry about watering the garden. Everything gets done at the same time with the turn of one knob. I'll definitely recomend Asaf and Sasa to my neighbours, and no doubt bring them back to continue making over my own backyard.

Thank you for the kind words! So glad you're pleased!!

rjpick
rjpick
1 review Vancouver, BC

Replacement of exterior staircase at Marpole Museum

Giving Tree did an excellent job of removing a 20 year old staircase and installing a new one. Made maximum use of good wood from the old staircase and greatly improved the strength and function of the new staircase at a reasonable cost. They were accurate on their cost estimates and the timing. Highly recommended.

Thank you! It was a fun project

VinceLB
VinceLB
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Pergola Roof - installed quickly and solidly

These guys were great to work with. They came when they said they would, worked hard, were receptive to suggestions, and generally did an excellent job. I would hire them again.

Thanks so much! It was a real pleasure!

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Backyard Oasis

The guys at Giving Tree Construction built me a backyard oasis with a large deck, a raised bed vegetable garden with built in irrigation and it changed my life.
They were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. They did exactly what they promised they would do despite running into some unexpected obstacles. They did the work on time, on budget and with such pleasant demeanours. I was sad to see them go when the job was done. I’m hoping to get them back here again in the summer to tackle a few more projects. Thanks Asaf and Sasa!

Thank you so much! The pleasure was all ours. Can't wait to get back into that beautiful backyard!

More about Giving Tree Construction

Giving Tree Construction was founded by two friends who had a dream: to provide sustainable innovative landscaping and outdoor construction to the Metro Vancouver Area.

Giving Tree is comprised of local Vancouver experts with an eye for detail and perfection. We are committed to an environmental and personable approach to all of your construction and landscaping needs.

From decks, patios, and fences, to gardens, irrigation, and water features. Serving Vancouver, Surrey, Burnaby, Richmond, Delta, & New Westminster.

Contact us to find out how we can help transform your front or backyard. Whether you are seeking function, flair, or your dream oasis, Giving Tree can make it a reality.