416HomeReno

Reviews for 416HomeReno

Jeremy
Jeremy

Shower Glass Enclosure

Excellent workmanship and communication. My experience with 416HomeReno has been top notch. The pricing was very competitive. Installation and cleanup was smooth and they didn't have problems with the lippage from my diy tile work :D Thanks!

Hello Jeremy, receiving this positive review in the morning - was a superb start of our day! Your diy tile work was good, at the end of the day - you put hard work and time into it, sweat equity :)
Thank you and Erin again, and be safe!

Roman and Valerie

G.D.Clark in Burlington
G.D.Clark in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Shower Door Installation

So glad I found this company through Home Stars. I had been trying to
to get a company to do this and no one called back, Roman called immediately after we put our information on the Homestars site...and we are so happy to have this job finally done. He was so pleasant, organized, worked very quickly, cleaned everything up and took all the extra wrappings that the doors came in away. We would certainly use this Company again. Thanks Roman Norm Clark...Burlington

Hello Norm, thank you! your feedback is much appreciated. I'm glad we would help with your project. Stay in touch!

Bathroom shower door

Professional workmanship, great communication from start to finish. Price was very reasonable. Delivered on time. Thank you.

Thank you very much, Lenka! Hoping to work again with you in the future. Stay safe

Tony
Tony

Shower glass enclosure

Roman owner of 416home Reno installed my shower glass in my home and treated this project like he was doing it in his own house , the pride and quality of workmanship is impressive I complete recommend 416home Reno for you next project.

Thank you so much for taking the time and do the review. Was truly great and easy to work work with you, Tony! Enjoy the shower, keep in touch if anything.

0 reviews Brantford, ON

Glass Door Installation in Ensuite Bathroom

I wasn’t expecting them to take up this job as we are located in Brantford. I was really happy when Val confirmed that they were ready to take up the project. Super impressed with the way Roman took the measurements. Precise and On-Point. Installation was confirmed before expected date. Roman came on time and completed the installation in a timely manner. Highly recommend this new business. If I was in the GTA, I would have used their services to revamp my entire house. Good luck with future projects team 416HomeReno!

Hi Mewryn, I'm glad you've reached out, we are happy that we could contribute some lovin' and add a custom made glass enclosure to your en-suite. Enjoy guys, thank you for the kind words. And thanks again!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

shower glas installation

Very pleased with Roman and crew, work was completed as promised.
Highly recommended! will definitely call again for our next project!

Hello Peter, glad we could help! Loved the shower that you have worked on yourself, and new glass enclosure compliments it well.
_

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Shower door repair

I enjoyed working with this company, Responses were prompt, friendly, and professional. Valerie took the time to forewarn me of potential expenses as part of my repair, which I appreciated knowing in advance. Roman came well prepared and was able to fix my issue in no time, and then took the time to talk to me about 2 other projects I am looking to have done. I wish all contractors were as pleasant to deal with!

Hello Andrew, your review made our day! Thank you very much, looking forward to working with you in the future!
- Valerie & Roman

Glass railings

This was an excellent experience end to end! Everything went smoothly and as planned from initial contact to installation.
The estimate was fair and all the steps were clearly communicated ahead.
They did a great job, the railings turned out amazing. Highly recommended!

Hi Martial, your feedback is much appreciated. Hoping to work withy out again the in future!
Valerie & Roman

1 review Ajax, ON

Bathroom renovation

Our family of six had out grown our washrooms and needed updated. From the time I made contact with Valerie she was able to direct me and answer all my questions. Roman and his crew did an amazing job! I was within budget all my questions were answered. The process was stress free and the projects were completed within a good time frame. We love how everything turned out. Best of all it added more value to our home. I plan to use their services in the near future and would recommend them to anyone!

Hello Tracey!! We were happy to renovate your bathroom and we are glad you're pleased with the results and process itself. Thank you for taking the time to make this review, means a lot!

hcolombo1 in Toronto
hcolombo1 in Toronto

Replace glass shower door

I am so pleased that I found this company. What a great job Roman did. He told me it would take about two weeks for a new door, but to my surprise he delivered within 10 days. Roman was very professional and efficient and I would highly recommend him. Thank you again for a job well done. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to family and friends. Looking forward to working with you again in the near future

Hello Heidi, thank you very much for a positive review! Means a lot to us! Also was a pleasure working with you, being really honest.
Best, Roman

More about 416HomeReno

As a family-owned company, 416HomeReno is proud to be specialized in custom frameless and semi-frameless glass enclosures such as showers, bathtubs, railings, partition walls as well as glass railings. All of our glass enclosures are made with tempered safety glass and installed using hardware that is solid brass construction and ...
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Oakville?