Painting by Luis

Akshay
Akshay
1 review Kitchener, ON

Thank you Luis!

We needed to finish painting an accent wall and some other parts of the living room. Luis was on time and replied promptly to all of my questions. Got a quote and was able to schedule the job immediately. The painting job was done exceptionally well, and I will definitely recommend Luis!

marco in Toronto
marco in Toronto
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Kitchen renovation

We had our kitchen painted by luis, and he was very organized and on time. The service came out perfect. He went above, and beyond to make the place look perfect.

Mark, thank you very much for the opportunity to help you with your project.

Nelson
Nelson

Painting my basement unit

I had already bought my Benjamin Moore paint and primer and just wanted a painter to do the walls. Luis completed the job in less than 10 hours. Great job. Good person. Very thorough. Place looks way better. Would hire him again.

Nelson thanks for the opportunity to work with you

Andrew
Andrew
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Exterior House Painting

Luis is a great painter/worker with a vast knowledge of anything to do with painting. Reliable, thorough and easy to work with.

Adam
Adam
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Paint, Wallpaper, Furniture Restoration

Originally I hired Luis for a small project but his skillset and price allowed for much greater things. His work is excellent, he is flexible and trustworthy. I would recommend Luis to anyone.

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Exterior of house

Luis did a great job. Incredible attention to detail. Clean and professional. I would hire him again and will recommend him to friends and neighbours

Richard H
Richard H
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Luis is a skilled painter

Luis responded to our request for quote promptly. Once hired for the job, he showed up when he said he would. He finished the job for the price quoted promptly and well.

Hello Richard, thank you for choosing me to complete your project, thank you very much

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Exterior house painting

Fast, dependable, neat and tidy. Great job. We highly recommend Painting by Luis. We will use this company again.

Martha thank you very much for using my services, I will always be available for your next project

Marianne
Marianne
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Painting walls and ceiling on my main floor

They did awesome job of painting and very happy. Was great how they cleaned up after they were finished painting and put all furniture back where it belonged

Kelly in Kitchener
Kelly in Kitchener

Residential painting, baseboard install

I hired Luis after getting several quotes from other companies as well.
Luis was hired because of his professional demeanor and knowledgeable insight.
He did an outstanding job on my home and his work was to perfection. He was very easy to be around as he concentrated on his job.
I would definitely recommend Luis for his skills and trustworthy craftsmanship.

Kelly, thank you very much for choosing my services, it is a real pleasure to have worked together to see a certain person in you and I hope to serve you again.

More about Painting by Luis

We are fully licensed & insured painters servicing Waterloo, Elmira, Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener, New Hamburg and surrounding areas of Ontario.
We have over 30 years experience, have completed hundreds of residential projects, and are committed to quality workmanship for a fair price.
Our team of qualified professionals are highly experienced in all aspects of the painting and decorating industry. Our reputation has been built on our customer’s satisfaction and consequent referrals.

As Experienced Local house Painters we offer a top quality finish, backed by our personalized service, workmanship & high level of professionalism.
We provide high quality paint finishes with an excellent recommendation of color co-ordination. Our custom solutions are personalized and designed to fit the unique needs of each clients.
We thoroughly review our client’s requirement and specification before developing a comprehensive painting solution.

Give us a call - 226-929-2679