Calgary Dreamscapes Inc.

Formerly Green Dream Landscapes Inc
Landscape Contractors & Designers
Calgary AB T3G 2T3

Instagram

Reviews for Calgary Dreamscapes Inc.

0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Backyard Landscaping

We hired Dreamscapes to do some landscaping in our backyard and we were very pleased with the finished product. The staff were very professional and respectful of our property. Our backyard is finally complete and our dog is loving his new dog run. Highly recommend this company! Thank you, Dreamscapes!

Landscape renovation

Richie and his crew did sensational work. Worked with my budget to create a masterpiece. Would recommend.

Thanks! it was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Landscaping

We wanted to redo front yard. Ritchie listened and came up with great design to fit budget. Did work promptly and everything went smoothly. Very happy with final result.

We enjoyed doing it! Thanks again

0 reviews Cochrane, AB

Grading and earthmoving

We were in the middle of making our house into a walkout when I realized that getting the proper grade was beyond my skill with a skid steer. Ritchie was able to help me out and got everything looking great. He was professional, prompt and courteous with great suggestions on how to give our project the wow factor. We would definitely use him again and recommend his services.

appreciate your kind words my friend! It was a pleasure working with you as well

Full landscape project

I found Richard from green dream landscape from a highly recommended friend, he did a fantastic job from start to finish on the excavation, grading and patio stone for my backyard. He help me and my wife pick the perfect matching materials for our landscape would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family!

Thank you for trusting us to do your yard! We are glad you had a great experience with us!

Front yard landscaping

On time within budget. Excellent services.
I will recommend his services.
The workers are friendly and respectful.

We appreciate you!

Joan in Toronto
Joan in Toronto

Incredible make-over of a tired 1950's corner lot

An unfortunate construction incident caused by the next door redevelopment decimated a good portion of our corner lot landscaping and nearly destroyed our beautiful 1950"s May Day tree.
We came across the Green Dream team updating the front yard in anouther NW community, we liked what we saw and asked Green Dream if they could restore our yard and save our tree in the process.
They were able to with a plan, design, landscape with and Rocks in short order, despite their busy schedule. Green not only completed the job professionally, on time and on budget, they made our lot a showcase in the centre of our community....To say the least, we are very pleased.

Thank you for all your support. It was great working with you!

Sincerely, all of us from Green Dream Landscapes

Odetta in Toronto
Odetta in Toronto

Retaining Wall

I am extremely satisfied with the work done by Green Dream Landscape employees. Their experience and professionalism was appreciated, as well as their reasonable rate. The retaining wall that they built is in a challenging location and needed to be done by hand. I am very pleased with the quality of their workmanship.

Thank you Odetta. Here at Green Dream Landscapes Inc quality craftsmanship is what we take pride in. I am glad you thought the pricing was fair as well!

It was wonderful working for you!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Landscape construction services

From concept to construction Richie was amazing to work with. He was able to suggest great design ideas, material and colour choices and implement them efficiently and fair price.

Extremely happy with my yard!

Thank you for review! Here at Green Dream Landscapes we make sure all your bases are covered from the design process to implementation of construction. We have industry leading equipment, which helps in the result of your final product!

Cheers from our team at

Green Dream Landscapes Inc

Shared Fence

Green dream showed up on time and ready to roll. Old fence was removed and new fence was in the same day. Awesome work my neighbour and I were both please with the finished product as we had the neighbour package where the fence looked trimmed on both sides.

Yes here at Green Dream Landscapes we like to work as efficently as possible and we understand that with animals the new fence needs to be up as soon as possible! Thank you for trusting us!

More about Calgary Dreamscapes Inc.

Landscape construction is our passion at Green Dream Landscapes INC. Let’s work together to build a space you’ll enjoy for years to come. Professional landscape design and construction service. Based in Calgary, AB.