Marvellous Contracting Inc

Reviews for Marvellous Contracting Inc

Sabrina in Toronto
Sabrina in Toronto

Floor installation and Painting

5 star review is and understatement to the work and expertise from Dan and his crew! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! No matter the inquiry, Dan was responsive and made sure I had a clear understanding of the work being completed in my new home.
Dan and is crew, executed with professionalism, kindness and most important patience! Grateful.

Thanks so much to Marvellous Contracting; Dan and the crew for making my home feel like home!
~Sabrina

Miki
Miki
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Installing exhaust fan in bathroom

It was very smooth and nice from the begging to end. Very good communication and answered all the questions.
Great price. Ill recommend them to my friend.
Ill ask them for our bathroom Reno next year.

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom Fan

I reached out through HomeStars to find a contractor to quickly fix a bathroom fan that had failed on me. They responded on a Sunday and had someone out to fix it on Monday. They were quick, efficient, honest and extremely professional. I'd hire them again any day!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement Reno

Marvellous Contracting killed it with my basement renovation. Everything was always kept clean and tidy and that was a big deal for me! The owner was very reliable and worked within our budget. Our kids now have a designated play area away from where we can host our game nights. Everything looks incredible and we would highly recommend this company to everyone!

Help thank you for the kind review . It was a pleasure servicing your family !

Ricky in Toronto
Ricky in Toronto

Service

GREAT SERVICE, FAST RESPONSE, PASSIONATE GROUP
GREAT CRAFTMANSHIP , PROFESSIONAL!!

we had them in for some drywall work and strongly recommended for anyone !

Hello thank you for the review !
We appreciate your Buisness!

Jeffery in Kitchener
Jeffery in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Kitchen

Called them for minor kitchen alterations. They worked right in our budget and had the whole process smooth and beyond comfortable for our whole entire family ! Would use again!!

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your business ! We look forward to servicing you again in the near future .

Matthew s
Matthew s
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom

Crew was outstanding. Very polite , professional and genuine . Was very concerned about our families thoughts !
Would highly recommend

Thank you for kind review . It was a pleasure working with you .

Aaron j
Aaron j
1 review London, ON

Project

Amazing customer service . great pricing !
Prompt reliable crew ! Great craftsmanship.
Was really impressed!

Hello thank you for kind review . We look forward to working on your next project with you .

Rosemina in Toronto
Rosemina in Toronto

Basement renovation

Dan and his team did an incredible job renovating my basement. Not only did they recreate my vision but they were so pleasant to work with!

I absolutely recommend Marvellous Contracting to anyone that is looking for quality work as I will most definitely be using them for future projects.

Thank you for the review. It was our pleasure working with you!

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Kitchen remodel

Very impressed ! Well mannered team ! Highly recommend. Helped every step of the way very passionate about pleasing us .

Thank you for your kind words and positive review !
We were honoured to work with you !

More about Marvellous Contracting Inc

We at Marvellous Contracting believe that our service, Quality and Craftsmanship is our number one priority in the services we have to offer! We are fully licensed and insured. We will not be satisfied until our customers are completely satisfied. We are focused on giving quality client care to every ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Ancaster?