Fences & Gates
Fences & Gates

Reviews for Chase Contracting and Home Improvements

0 reviews Barrie, ON

Backyard fence

Chase and his crew built my fence after it was damaged by a tornado. I am extremely satisfied with the quality of the work, the time frame in which the work was completed, and the fence itself looks incredible.

The business side of the job was also extremely easy to deal it. Chase provided separate invoices for all of my neighbors, which eliminated any issues with payments.

I would not only recommend Chase and his crew, but would use them in the future for any other projects I may need.

Thanks for your kind review! Glad your happy with the job. It was our pleasure. Also thank you for your hard work and
Help organizing with the neighbours! Cheers :)
-Chase Contracting-

Hot tub oasis

Boys from Chase Contracting did a great job. They showed up early and stayed late to make sure everything was perfect. Very happy with the final product. Chase and the crew were clean and awesome to work with. Highly recommended

Thanks buddy! Glad we could meet expectations and you are happy with the work . That was a fun build :)

natalie in Toronto
natalie in Toronto
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Amazing experience - highly recommend Chase!

I needed to expand the deck that came with my home and Chase was recommended. I could never have imagined the quality of work and customer service that they provided. My deck looks incredible from any angle. I would happily use them again and have already recommended them!

Thanks so much for your review Natalie! You were a pleasure to work for! Hope you enjoy your new deck!! :)

1 review Barrie, ON

Fence project

One of our friends recommended Chase for the Fence project. And we are so happy with their work. The fence is nicely built to our satisfaction. The whole team were professional from start to finish. Thanks to the whole team of Chase.

Thanks you very much for your review ! We are very happy that you are satisfied . Hopefully we will he back for your interior renovation in the spring ! You and your wife were a pleasure to work for :)

0 reviews Barrie, ON

Great communication, great service

Chase explained the process thoroughly, including material, cost, time to complete, warranty, etc.. The crew did an amazing job. Very respectful and polite. Extremely happy with work. Warranty is for 10 years, I'm sure the fence will last over 15 years. Will definitely recommend the company to friends and others. Thank you Chase and crew.

Thanks Sam! It was our pleasure. We are very happy your pleased with the work, You were awesome clients to work with! Please keep us in mind for an future work you may have :)

0 reviews Georgina, ON

New Wood fence, gates and new front porch posts.

Chase and his crew did a fantastic job. Everything looks amazing. Very solid professional workmanship. They listened to everything we wanted and went above and beyond for us. We would hire them again and highly recommend them to all of our Friends!

Thank you very much for your kind review! Fantastic clients! It Was a pleasure to work for you and Please consider us for any future projects, we would love to work for you guys again :)

- Chase Contracting and Home Improvements -
Chase D. Gallacher

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Home renovations

I recently moved to Georgina, and Chase Renovations did my flooring, trim and wood railings. Chase took the time to respond to all of my questions, explained everything about the process and materials, and always consulted with me regarding budget. All of the workers came on time every day and were very efficient, working all day without stopping or wastage. They accommodated my design changes and helped me to stay on budget with cost-effective solutions.
Chase also started the job exactly when promised and didn't stop until it was finished.
I would highly recommend them!

Thank you very much, we are very happy to hear your satisfied with all the work! It was a pleasure working for you. It's always very nice when you have clients like yourself to work with. Makes the job very satisfying. Please keep us in mind for any future work you may need. We would love to help! :)

Chase D. Gallacher

0 reviews , ON

Fence and gate

Very reliable, did the work on time, and was very professional to make sure that everything was perfect to his satisfaction Not just mine

Thank you very much for your kind review! We look forward to completing your fence project in the future :)

Lynden
Lynden
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Gate creation and fence fix

The company/team were very friendly, provided updates through out the whole project and confirmed anything before they proceed on with any details. They explained everything and If unsure they were able to find out the answer.

The completed project looks great and the service/overall look of the project was excellent.

Great company and everything was done in such a timely manner.

Thank you so much for your kind review! Thank you for putting your trust in Chase Contracting. Please keep us in mind should you need any future home improvements :) :)

DISRAELI
DISRAELI

Large deck

Chase Contracting removed the floor and railings of our old deck and strengthened the substructure. They then built a beautiful new deck with meticulous attention to detail and workmanship at a very fair price. I recommend them highly.

Mr. & Mrs Shafer,
Thanks for your review! It was our pleasure. Having great easy to work with clients likes yourselves makes our job so enjoyable :) . Very happy you are pleased with the new deck!

Warm regards,

More about Chase Contracting and Home Improvements

Chase Contracting and Home Improvements is a fully licensed and insured contracting company serving the GTA. Chase is a certified Red Seal Carpenter with 16 years experience in all aspects of the renovation and building industry. Chase started as a Carpenter's apprentice in 2005. After years of working on his craft he completed his apprenticeship and became a journeyman carpenter, later achieving the honor of become a certified Red Seal Carpenter.

After that Chase moved on to successfully work with some of the biggest leaders in the construction industry as a carpentry crew foreman in Toronto. Chase's passion drew him to a different market as he wanted to be closer to home. He wanted to offer his skills and work for the people and families directly in the community. That is when the leap was made and Chase Contracting and Home Improvements was founded in 2017! What sets us apart other then our skills is that we are a family run company. We truly care about our clients and our work. You are not just an invoice number when you deal with us! Either Chase himself, or Shannon, the Business Manager, are always available for any questions you may have.

When it comes to your home, don't mess with the rest, trust the best! We pride our ourselves on doing only top quality work at fair honest prices. Full 10 year warranty on all work. Your Satisfaction guaranteed! Check out our galleries to see some of our work!