Silva Taping & Drywall

Reviews for Silva Taping & Drywall

Terence  from Milton
Terence from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Basement ceiling drywall and popcorn ceiling removal

I called Silva Taping & Drywall, and Met Romildo, who happened to be in the neighbourhood. He arrived within 5 minutes and was friendly and personable. He listened to what work I wanted completed (drywall basement ceiling and remove popcorn ceiling on main floor, skim and paint). Romildo provided a verbal quote, was back in a day or two with the contract and started the job shortly after.

Romildo and crew started by 8 am the days they were on site, and did a great job of finishing the basement ceiling and first floor smooth ceilings. Both basement and first floor look amazing. I am happy with the outcome and will be doing more projects through Romildo.

I can recommend Romildo and his team to anyone for basement and popcorn ceiling removal. Romildo, Sam, Flavio, thank you for a job well done and look forward to the next project.

Thank you so much! We were pleased to complete this project

Kevin
Kevin
0 reviews Milton, ON

Basement renovation after flood

Romildo and his team installed new drywall and laminate flooring after my basement flooded. He was very professional and the job turned out flawless. I trusted Romildo and his team to work in my basement even while I was away at work a few days. I highly recommend giving Romildo a call for any home renovation needs. The electrical, drywall and flooring turned out better than I expected and for a great price too.

We're so glad we were made to turn around your situation, thank you for your trust!

Bathroom total renovation

Silva taping has done a excellent job in my bathroom renovation and I highly recommend. Romildo is a very professional worker.
We are very happy with the final job.

Thank you so much!

Drywaller

We moved into our new home to realize some water leakage from the ceiling in the bathroom. Romeo came to rescue quickly and efficiently. This was a big job. He was on time as he promised. I requested his information for future jobs.

Thank you so much!

Drywall

Very professional, satisfied with your service. Thank you. Will definitely contact you again for future projects.

Thank you! We really appreciate it.

0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Basement Renovation

Needed to have my basement taped and mudded. Silva taping was on time everyday they came. No waiting around at all. There was a strong line of open communication and I was pleased with service. I would highly recommend and will be using them again in the future.

We're glad to have been a helping hand in your basement renovation!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Drywall and mudding

This company did my basement drywall and mud. They were very professional and completed all work diligently and paid attention to my every need. Project was done on budget and promises made by the company were kept. Team was excellent.

Thank you so much for your trust!

Tom from Milton
Tom from Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Smooth finish, great job

I'm a bit of a do-it-yourselfer and so Silva Taping had to plaster my average framing job and somewhat botched drywall installation. Silva's ultra smooth plaster finish, flat surfaces and overall finish amazed me. I had all sorts of errors to compensate for and after the 3rd visit he had the place looking amazing.

Gonna keep calling on his services for sure. Price was very competitive and his work was very much appreciated.

Thank you so much Tom! We really appreciated your trust in our work

parachikatewari
parachikatewari
2 reviews Milton, ON

Basement Renovation

For any renovations, Silva is your guy. I had such a bad experience who was doing my basement and he screwed up the entire job. Silva came to my rescue and did an amazing job. He is very professional with his work and values your time and money at the same time. Will definitely record.

Thank you! We were very happy to turn your basement around.

Mike Luyckx
Mike Luyckx
0 reviews Milton, ON

Tape and mud a Bathroom.

We were redoing our family bathroom and the drywall had to be replaced. I installed the drywall (Mold Resist) and Romildo was able to fit us in and did an incredible job.

Thank you Mike!

More about Silva Taping & Drywall

**21 YEARS EXPERIENCED TAPING, DRYWALL, FRAMING, PAINTING & RENOVATIONS SERVICING**

- Free Estimation
- Complete taping, mudding and sanding services
- Renovations in basements, upper/lower floors, storage rooms, etc
- Stucco ceiling removal
- Smooth ceiling
-Level 5 finishing
- All touch-ups including cracks and small patches
- Renovations including tearing down drywall and putting new drywall and taping work
-Painting
- Framing
-Commercial Work

There's no job too big or small for us

Guaranteed Satisfaction.

References available upon request.

Call for a free estimation, I can gladly come to your home and provide a cost-free in-home estimation

Romildo Da Silva serving the GTA AREA