MAPLE LEAF RESIDENTIAL CLEANERS

Reviews for MAPLE LEAF RESIDENTIAL CLEANERS

Aishwarya
Aishwarya

House cleaning after renovation

Kifle provided amazing customer service, and did an excellent job with our home ! Will be calling them back for sure.

Called Kifle a second time, he is fantastic! Professional, on time, and goes above and beyond. Had he eat respect for the property, and does a really thorough job. Thank you thank you!

🍁 It was our pleasure cleaning your new home Aishwarya. Enjoy and stay safe.

colemgmt in Toronto
colemgmt in Toronto

47 Ashland

Kifle and his crew did a wonderful job making our project sparkle after we finished renovating it. Our customer was completely satisfied
Way to go and see you on the next job
Regards
Jonny

🍁 Many thanks Jonny. It was our pleasure.

Helen
Helen

Deep clean move

Thank you for your excellent service! Kifle and Hyancinth were reliable, professional, personable and did a phenomenally thorough job cleaning for our move. I would highly recommend this team to anyone! Thank you so much for your care and attention!!

🍁 It was our pleasure to assist you with your cleaning needs. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to servicing your new home.

hina in Gananoque
hina in Gananoque
1 review Gananoque, ON

Full house cleaning

We called Maple Leaf Cleaning After two other companies has canceled on us last minutes. These guys came out even though it was last minute and odd hours and did an amazing job. Trustworthy team. Would highly recommend them.

🍁 It was a pleasure to be there for you and we look forward to assist you at your new home.

Agazi
Agazi
1 review London, ON

One time cleaning of our home

If you are looking for a small family owned home cleaners - I highy recommend using Maple Leaf Residential Cleaners! We found that they are one of the few cleaning companies that can provide you proper insurance coverage and WSIB clearance.

The cleaning they provided for our home we just sold was immaculate. They used all health & safety precautions including 'slippery when wet' signage when mopping which impressed me even more. We definitley plan to use their services at our new residence in Caledon.

🍁 many thanks for this review Agazi. We look forward to servicing your new home in Caledon

Impeccable Cleaning Service

Extremely satisfied and happy with Maple Leaf's impeccable cleaning services. I've used a number of other companies for regular bi-weekly/monthly cleaning and it's been inconsistent and disappointing to say the least. Maple Leaf Staff are always very respectful, punctual and always left the place spotless! To top it off, they are the only company I've dealt with that can guarantee the same cleaners for the monthly cleanings.

Highly Recommended. Thanks Maple Leaf
Mel

🍁 many thanks Mel and its our pleasure. Till we see you all in the New Year - Happy Holidays and best in 2021.

Safe & Affordable Home cleaning

I am more than happy to share a review.
I was looking for a service that was affordable and were just nice people to deal with. I also needed flexibility for monthly cleanings.
Maple Leaf was accommodating and was consistent with their PPE gear as they clearly have health protocols in place but also understood that I would have heightened health concerns cause I have a baby in the house.
I have already shared my experiences on social media and with friends/family as I know anyone in the GTA who needs their home cleaned regularly should call Maple Leaf cleaners.

🍁 many thanks for this amazing feedback.

Emanmizan6 in Hamilton
Emanmizan6 in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Apartment Cleaning

I am so happy with their service. I've tried other companies in the past and usually felt disappointed because they did such a spotty job, which created more work for me. Maple Leaf cleaners team are EXCEPTIONAL! They are the kindest, most conscientious trustworthy people you could ever have in your home. The attention to detail is wonderful. They are careful with furniture, rugs, floors, etc while getting them clean. Coming home after Maple Leaf residential cleaners visit is like, a gift. I am very pleased to recommend them to you without hesitation.

🍁 always our pleasure!

Excellent Service and very professional

Maple Leaf's staff were on time, very thorough, detail-oriented and they did a fantastic job cleaning my house! My floors were shining, bathroom and kitchen were immaculate! Loved that they use safe products and PPE since I have children and the customer service before and after (the follow-up after to ensure I was satisfied) was appreciated. I will have this team come in regularly and definitely recommend their services! I had several experience and by far this is the best!
Thanks, Maple Leaf Residential Cleaners! You made me love my house again!
M

🍁 always a pleasure

Emperor in Ottawa
Emperor in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

House cleaning

Very professional and thorough cleaning work inside the house. I was surprised by the amazing attention to details. I had a horrible service before via maid service. Curious service Very pleased with the service and will definitely recommend the service. I’m a repeat customer for sure.

Its our pleasure.

More about MAPLE LEAF RESIDENTIAL CLEANERS

Maple Leaf Residential Cleaners offers your HOME comprehensive cleaning.

We understand the cleaning requirements of each home is unique. We will provide you a quote over the phone or in-person.

Our cleaners cover all areas:
+ bathrooms and powder rooms
+ bedrooms (including changing sheets for recurring clients)
+ living and dining room
+ dens and common areas
+ kitchen
+ deep cleaning services of fridge/oven
+ windows, doors, walls and baseboards
+ carpeted areas vacuumed
+ floors swept and mopped
+ dusting furniture, lamp shades and fixture

We provide the following services for your home/apartment/condominiums:
+ One time cleaning (with option to book the Standard Maple Leaf Cleaning or Deep Cleaning)
+ Recurring cleaning (weekly/biweekly/monthly) for our Valued Clients
+ Post-Construction or Post-Renovation Deep Cleaning
+ Window Cleaning (interior & exterior including screens & tracks)

Health & Safety of our Team and Valued Clients is paramount during this Pandemic. To learn more about 'Commitment to Cleanliness' - please visit:

Meeting your needs is our promise and exceeding your expectations is our goal.

For more photos and reviews follow us on Instagram: MapleLeafStaffing