MAPLE LEAF RESIDENTIAL CLEANERS

Reviews for MAPLE LEAF RESIDENTIAL CLEANERS

Helene
Helene

Deep cleaning

I requested a deep cleaning of the kitchen and the balcony windows. In the four hours allotted, the team of two did all this and anything else they could find - bathroom, bedroom windows, floors. Highly professional, and great work. Thank you! Will be back for spring cleaning. (cost is before tax)

Thank you Helene and we look forward to assisting you again next Spring

#MapleLeafResidentialCleaners 🍁

Terry Cohen  from Toronto
Terry Cohen from Toronto

Deep cleaning

Deep cleaning after drain backup.
Very pleasant, very prompt and thorough cleaning of whole apartment. Surpassed my expectations. I would definitely recommend Kefle and his staff. I will absolutely use his company again.

Many thanks for the compliment Terry. We look forward to providing our services again.

Deep Clean

Our house has not had a proper deep clean in a few years so I found Maple Leaf through HomeStars. Kifle answered the phone immediately when I called and was very warm, professional and efficient in determining our needs. The quote was provided in writing within a few hours. A day before, we received a helpful reminder text.

Kifle and Frey did a great job of deep cleaning the house including reaching all the upper ceiling cobwebs, the baseboards and our fridges. The oven and stove which both had old residue came out looking shiny and new. Kifle even helped me to get rid of some glue debris that was stuck to the floor.

The team brought their own equipment and products and wore appropriate PPE throughout.

Thanks for a great job! I will be booking again for my maintenance cleaning in 2 months :)

Glad we met your expectations. See you again soon.

Ferial in Sault Sainte Marie
Ferial in Sault Sainte Marie
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Windows

Kifel was very thorough and very pleasant. Our home feels so clean and looks pretty from the street. Will definitely recommend Kifel. Thank uou.

Glad we met your expectations. See you again in the near future.

Eleni
Eleni

Window cleaning

Good job cleaning windows. Good attention to detail. Very quick responses and good customer service.

Many thanks Eleni
🍁

Discerning C.
Discerning C.

Whole house deep clean

Kifle and Hyson are total pros! They came, they cleaned, they conquered! And on a holiday no less. They arrived on time and got to work for a solid 6 hours. They are a hard-working duo who made our home shine. I wish it always looked this good. Kifle quoted me a price for the job and stuck to it. I had asked him to do a little favour for me and he forgot - not a big deal. To my surprise, he called the next day and offered to come back to do it. Kifle is pure professionalism all the way and a really nice person to boot. My husband says we have to have Kifle and his team on standby for cleanings from now on! Hire him - he's the best!

Thanks a million Prithi. It would be our pleasure to be on stand by to assist you again in the near future.

MICHAEL
MICHAEL
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Move in cleaning

I was very satisfied with Kifle and his employe quality of work and work ethics.
His quote was what he did and more.
Heaven cleaned the outside of my front windows and in side all windows and even the garage, which was a bonus.
I had tenants who was told to clean my house when they left but they did not.
Kifle understood what transpired and took care of business.
Also Kifle showed up when he said he would and quoted 4 hours, which he did everything in that 4 hours. I recommend him and employees.

Many thanks Michael. All the best with your next tenant.

🍁 #MapleLeafResidentialCleaners

Tony
Tony

Condo move-out clean

Kifle was responsive and professional from first contact to end of job. We had a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo cleaned, including the carpets in the bedrooms, which had some stains. Everything was cleaned to our satisfaction, including windows and behind the fridge and stove, for a reasonable price. Will definitely give him our business in the future.

🍁 Thank you Tony and see you all again on Monday

Michael Costantino from Toronto
Michael Costantino from Toronto
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Window Cleaning

Kifle is very friendly and approachable. He responded immediately and booked me in right away. He showed up on time and was very professional. Cleaning the outside of my windows before moving inside (with full PPE).
The windows look fantastic. He has great attention to detail and asked for a quality check to ensure satisfaction.
We've already recommended him to neighbours.

🍁 Enjoy the clear view Michael and thank you for the recommendation.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Extremely Professional

Very efficient, friendly, and professional service. Highly recommend. Will definitely bookmark Maple Leaf for future work. Kifle was on time and wasted no time. Very happy with my sparkling clean windows! Thanks Kifle!

Ruby it was a pleasure coming out to your home in Caledon. We look forward to servicing your home in the near future.

🍁 #MapleLeafResidentialCleaners

More about MAPLE LEAF RESIDENTIAL CLEANERS

Maple Leaf Residential Cleaners offers your HOME comprehensive cleaning.

We understand the cleaning requirements of each home is unique. We will provide you a quote over the phone or in-person.

Our cleaners cover all areas:
+ bathrooms and powder rooms
+ bedrooms (including changing sheets for recurring clients)
+ living and dining room
+ dens and common areas
+ kitchen
+ deep cleaning services of fridge/oven
+ windows, doors, walls and baseboards
+ carpeted areas vacuumed
+ floors swept and mopped
+ dusting furniture, lamp shades and fixture

We provide the following services for your home/apartment/condominiums:
+ One time cleaning (with option to book the Standard Maple Leaf Cleaning or Deep Cleaning)
+ Recurring cleaning (weekly/biweekly/monthly) for our Valued Clients
+ Post-Construction or Post-Renovation Deep Cleaning
+ Window Cleaning (interior & exterior including screens & tracks)

Health & Safety of our Team and Valued Clients is paramount during this Pandemic. To learn more about 'Commitment to Cleanliness' - please visit:

Meeting your needs is our promise and exceeding your expectations is our goal.

For more photos and reviews follow us on Instagram: MapleLeafStaffing