Thermal Shield Inc

Thermal Shield Inc

Reviews for Thermal Shield Inc

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Attic/basement insulation

Cole and his team (Devonte, Shavon & John) were great. Cole responded to my questions quickly and was always courteous. Devonte and Shavon (our installers) were incredibly professional, polite and pleasant to deal with. John (spray foam insulation) was quick and answered all of my questions patiently. I highly recommend Thermal Shield.

Thank you so much Mic for such a positive review. We are so happy to know that you had a great experience. Our team that worked closely with you said you made the whole process an enjoyable one. Thank you!

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Attic Insulation

The team of gents were friendly and efficient. They arrived and finished on timing discussed. They left my home in a clean manner, They explained what was done by showing me before and after pics. Very satisfied.

Thank you Fammy for the kind words, it was such a pleasure to work with you!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Attic insulation.

They called me when they will be my house.
All the insulation process was great. Cleaned up after their job.
Great communications and services.
Highly recommended.

I Asked few fixed. Including first name change.
I got my new invoice in an hour.

Thanks.

Thank you Robert! We are happy you were satisfied with the service.

Ariana in Toronto
Ariana in Toronto

Insulation Project

Overall I'm very happy with the quality of the work, and the finished product. The Thermal Shield Inc installation team worked hard and got the job finished and the work site cleared out pretty quickly. My consultant was extremely knowledgeable about the insulation products, and answered all my questions in a clear and concise way. He gave me what I felt was a competitive and accurate price quote. I'm a very satisfied customer and would recommend Thermal Shield Inc to a friend.

Thank you Adriana. Look forward to working together again. Wish you all the best

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Attic Insulation

Thermal Shield Inc did a great job with out attic insulation. Getting a quote was quick and easy. They came 10 minutes after the initial phone call.

The two men who came to do the work were very friendly, thorough and professional. They kept the area fairly clean and the job was down efficiently.

Would recommend them to our friends and family.

Thank you Steve it was a pleasure working with you!

Jose A. Wallace
Jose A. Wallace

Insulation Job

I had 2 employees to do the insulation job today. They were on time, professional, neat and kept my home clean throughout the process. Excellent work all around doing a tough job on a hot day. I would easily recommend these guys to anyone needing this work. Very good company to work with.

Thank you so much!

fdsa finn
fdsa finn

Attic Insulation

This company is superb. Very professional from quotation to scheduling to installation. The installation team arrived on time, were happy, friendly and professional and left the house as clean as before the job. I definitely recommend this company.

Thank you !

Michael H. Brock
Michael H. Brock

Total Insulation

Spray insulation in whole basement and attached wall in garage Also kilt treatment in attic and blown in insulation to maximum amount All their employees were pleasant and efficient . They arrived early and did the job very throughly . Very happy with the job on the whole and would recommend this Company .

So happy to hear you liked our service. Thank you

Hector R. Chambers
Hector R. Chambers

Insulation Attic

Installers were right on time, careful to explain the job and were very good at keeping things clean. The job took a little under two hours and they cleaned up very well when done. Job well done!

Thank you so much!

More about Thermal Shield Inc

Our client-first model sets us apart.

FREE Estimates

Thermal Shield Insulation Inc. is a professional insulation service provider. We have been servicing the Greater Toronto region and surrounding areas since 2010.

We value each and every one of our clients and look not only to satisfy but to exceed expectations with every job we undertake. We provide free estimates and assessments to allow you to feel confident in the services and recommendations being provided by our team. All of our staff are trained and certified to ensure the best quality.