PDN Construction Ltd

Reviews for PDN Construction Ltd

c.boechler in Calgary
c.boechler in Calgary

Stucco work

Jia and his crew were fast and professional. The work was completed in 2 days before any other company would even come for an estimate. Very happy with the work.

It was pleasure working with you and I'm glad you like our job thank you

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Parging on my foundation

I had parging done on my basement. I got a punctual response for an estimate and a prompt start date. The work was performed in one day with satisfactory results.
Strongly recommend for future projects.

It was pleasure working with you thanks so much

East
East

paiting

I am very disappointed with the service and will never recommend this company t anybody. they are not reliable.
I received the call to set up site visit within a coupe hours. Visit was arrange the same day.
They failed to provide the requested estimate. All conversations and visit were just a waist of time.

We apologize that you did not experience the high quality of service we strive for and that you did not receive the requested estimate. Please send us an email with your request and one of our salespeople would be happy to arrange for another visit.

Sandy
Sandy

Stucco Repair

I emailed Jia and within 5 minutes he phoned. Jia and his workers were very polite, cleaned up the work space, quick, thorough and did an excellent job. The price was quite fair as well.

Thanks so much it was a pleasure working with you

Aline
Aline
0 reviews High River, AB

Woodpecker holes

We called Jai on Friday, and the following day he came to take care of 42 woodpecker holes on our property.
Very quick, polite and efficient service, we will recommend this company to our friends.

For sure my pleasure, thank you.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Service and Fair Pricing

If I could give 6 stars I would! Amazing service, courteous and even came out on a Saturday for an emergency job. Highly recommended for anyone looking for exterior work.

Thank for you trust, appreciate it.

Kobani
Kobani

Very professional

A great job, he did stucco and stone for my house. I paid a fair price and the team was punctual une professional, definitely would have them back and recommend to others!

Thanks a lot

Darcy Morgan
Darcy Morgan

On time. On budget. Quality work

Thank you to Jia and his helper. They painted our fence. They showed up on time and did the work properly. I recommend them for exterior finishing work. Jia mentioned to me that he also does stucco and masonry.

We glad that you liked our work
Thank you!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Exterior stucco repair and paint

Jia was very professional and helpful, right down to assisting with my colour selections. The end result was better than I expected and they were finished the repairs and painting in two days.

Thank you so much!

Amit in Toronto
Amit in Toronto

Stucco repair and painting

If you need Stucco repair or your house painted look no further.
These guys are amazing
I recommend 101% best ever.
Hard working decent people that have pride in their work ... A+++++++++++

More about PDN Construction Ltd

Are you thinking of redoing your home exterior?
At PDN Construction, we will give your home the makeover you are looking for. Let us get started on the exterior of your home that you have been dreaming of. We will help you plan your dream home and bring your vision to life.

Hassle-free Renovation With Experts:
At PDN Construction, we respect your investment and time. We take a keen interest in every build and ensure to deliver exceptional services. Our team of remodeling experts will provide attention-to-detail in every remodeling project. We will execute your vision through renovations and additions to your residential property. We take great pride in alleviating the hassle by making the process as swift and smooth as possible.

Enhancing Your Living Spaces:
At PDN Construction, we take pride in our work and strive to achieve exceptional results from every project. Whether it is a complete redesign of your exterior, painted walls, a new roof, or an upgrade of your residential property, our team has the experience and dedication to complete the job.