D & N Hygenics Inc.

House & Apartment Cleaning
Richmond Hill ON L4B 3P8

Reviews for D & N Hygenics Inc.

Showroom Sanitation

Fantastic service and results!! Mengi and her staff were very professional and fast. We operate a used car dealership with a service department and the volume of customers in and out of our location required a deep cleaning against potential viruses left behind. We opted for once a week cleaning and you can see our own staff feeling a lot safer. Definitely would recommend to any business with daily customers.

Thank you kindly for your review. We enjoyed working with you to keep your customers and employees safe.

Service

Service provided was top notch and A+. I will definetly use their services again and refer to my family and friends. I can still smell the fresh air, weeks after the service was provided. Thank you!

Thank you kindly for your review. We will continue to provide you with the best service.

Home cleaning

D & N hygienics was efficient and time cautious in cleaning my 4 bedroom house. The team was very pleasant and professional. Thank you for the great service. I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks a lot for your positive review, we greatly appreciate it. We look forward to servicing your cleaning needs continuously.

Rami in Toronto
Rami in Toronto

Great work!

I've had D&N Hygienics cleaning and disinfecting two of my properties for a total of 4 years now. Their crew is very consistent and thorough, I always feel very refreshed walking into my properties after their work has been done. They pay attention to the little details that make the biggest differences. Highly recommended!

Hello Rami, we appreciate your review. Our team is always delighted to service your properties and will love to continue to do so. Thank you for choosing D&N Hygienics.

Disinfecting & cleaning

D&N Hygienics did a marvellous job of disinfecting and cleaning my nail salon. With all the precautions we have to take with anti covid measures, I felt so secure when D&N did the job. Everything was spotless. I couldn’t be happier and have now contacted them for regular cleaning and disinfecting. Kudos to the wonderful staff.

Thank you for your review. We're glad your happy with our service. It was our pleasure cleaning and disinfecting your salon and would love to continue working with you. Have a wonderful day.

More about D & N Hygenics Inc.

We Will Make Your Place Virus-Free And Clean
D&N Hygienics caters to the needs of residential and commercial areas alike. We focus on providing various services to our clientele such as sanitizing, disinfecting, cleaning (both manually and mechanically), and sterilizing. Depending on the area and the specific use of the location we provide cross servicing to ensure the highest level of cleanliness and safety.

Here at D&N Hygienics, we look past the cleanliness of our clients’ residents and businesses. We strive to build personal relationships with each and every one of our clients, new and old. Not only are we concerned with the cleanliness and safety of the environments we work in, but further, we strive to ensure that all our clients have a deep understanding of our services and applications.

We understand that different residents and businesses may have different requirements that must be met, therefore, we focus on adaptability from client to client, home to home, and business to business.