RJD Renovations

Reviews for RJD Renovations

Andy
Andy

Power room makeover + Foyer + Doors

Fantastic job by Rommel and his team on our recent renovations. We hired RJD to redo our powder room, front foyer and replace all the interior doors. This included a great barn door! Rommel is a perfectionist and will take his time to redo task if he thinks it’s the right thing to do. He doesn’t cut corners and communicates very well with the home owner. We are already planning our next renovation with RJD. Definitely recommend hiring RJD for your next project.

Thamks for the kind words Andy. It was a pleasure working on your remodeling and thanks to you and the family for your great hospitality.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Basement Renotion

Extremely detailed
High quality workmanship
Excellent communication
Excellent pricing
Extremely hard working and friendly
He worked well with us to ensure our vision was achieved. Very accommodating.
Overall an excellent experience with RJD Renovations. I was very stressed going into this Reno but he took the time to clearly explain all phases of the project and what to expect. I look forward to working with him again on our next Reno project (bathroom). Thank you again RJD Renos! We are extremely happy with the finished project.

Thank you for the kind words and am glad you are happy with the results. I look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

nisha in Hamilton
nisha in Hamilton

2nd floor bathroom renovations

Rommel's work was excellent from start to finish. The quote and then contract that he provided was among the most professional of all the companies I explored. Despite pandemic pressures, he took initiative to maintain great communication and planned ahead. His attention to detail was impressive. I enjoyed working with him, appreciated his advice and suggestions and love the finished bathrooms. Looking forward to working with Rommel again for work on the main floor!

Thanks Nisha! It was a pleasure working on your bathrooms! I look forward to doing more work for you.

Kitchen and Washroom reno

Great work, meticulous, and well done. Would highly recommend RJD for any future reno work. The Team is professional and complete the work on time and clean up well. Excellent!

Thank you RJ. It was a pleasure. Thank you for your kind hospitality during the reno.

Tony
Tony

Shower unit installation

I'm very grateful for RJD Renovations for coming in to install a shower unit and tile for me. The work was very professional and thorough. I am very happy with the results and I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your review! It was pleasure installing your shower! Enjoy!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

accent wall

I was very happy with the accent wall that Rommel from RJD Renovation built for me. He paid attention to detail and kept the mess to a minimum. Very pleased and would definitely refer him.

Thanks for the review ZV. Glad you are happy with the wall and thank you for your hospitality while I was working at your home

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Deck renovation

Rommel Domingo of RJD Renovations was referred to me by my landscaper to renovate my deck. Rommel was professional, courteous, very knowledgeable and always on time. I am very pleased with his meticulous work and work ethic. It is rare to find a contractor who delivers what he promises to do in a timely manner and does not over charge for his work. Mr. Domingo is such a contractor.

Thank you Jasmine for your review!

SSG
SSG

Deck Rebuild

Rommel has been doing various renovation projects (tiling, hardwood floors) for me over the past ten years prior to starting up RJD Renovations. Although not a focus of his business, he is currently rebuilding my deck -- replacing the structure, redesigning the layout, and installing composite decking. No pictures of the finished project are yet available as delivery of the composite decking is still delayed.

Rommel is honest, meticulous, knowledgeable and punctual. I am very comfortable recommending him to others. The next project I will have him do is a remodeling of my upstairs bathroom.

Thank you SSG. Happy always working with you on your projects.

More about RJD Renovations

Quality - Integrity - Service

RJD Renovations is a York Region-based general contractor specializing in kitchen and bathroom renovations. We use licensed and experienced trade contractors to ensure the work is done right the first time. We pride ourselves on meticulous planning, transparency, and high-quality workmanship. We maintain ongoing communication with clients throughout the renovation process to ensure that there are no surprises. In addition, RJD Renovations is available for other remodeling projects such as tiling, flooring, painting, trim/baseboard. No job is too small!