Montenegro Aluminum

Reviews for Montenegro Aluminum

pavalogo
pavalogo

Aluminum Exterior Soffit/Fascia/Downspout/Eaves

Montenegro Aluminum was affordable and quick without sacrificing quality. Nathan came to discuss the project and offered many samples and options before beginning the work.

We are very happy with the final product. The work included replacing the old eavestroughs which were leaking and full of debris. We had leafguards installed, which will save us a lot of headaches with the mature trees surrounding the house.

Nathan also arranged for an electrician to come do the electrical work, which was very helpful. Now all we need to do is match the garage and railing to our new exterior colours. Thanks for the great work!

Paolo thanks you so much for this amazing review! We work harder to make clients happy with the result of every project ! We may see you in another project !

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Eavestrough, facia and downspout

This company was in time, clean after them self, reliable, great to talk and work with. Thank you

Thanks Ana for your feed back we appreciate taking the time to leave us this reviews! See you in the next project

Ted
Ted
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Siding - Soffit - Facia - Eavestrough

Nathan is the person you want to see when you are trying to decide how best to do these types of jobs on your house. He will spend the time to show you what options you have and give you lots of time to contemplate all of the options - no high pressure. You will get a first class job at a competitive price. On my house I needed to have plywood first and then insulation to do a proper job because of the vertical siding. This is more costly but was the best thing to do - in my particular circumstances. The crew working on the job were very friendly and helpful and responded quickly to any concerns you may have. Highly recommended!

TED! We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our services on your project ! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you!
Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
Looking forward to seeing you again soon and thanks again!

Kellie in Burlington
Kellie in Burlington

Exterior Front of Home Refresh - July 2022

We sourced out a few quotes for siding replacement, and Nathan stood out because of his responsiveness, honesty, professionalism and competitive pricing. Due to supply delays on our window replacement, Nathan's work was significantly delayed, but he remained in contact and patient. As soon as our windows were installed, Nathan prioritized our job to pull it together. Our job consisted of replacement of dormer siding, along with soffit, fascia & gutters. Nathans crew arrived promptly each morning and worked incredibly hard over the week, especially in extreme July heat. They were mindful of our gardens and neighboring yards, cleaning up each day. The transformation is incredible! We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nathan - great company & person to work with!
*for reference; new siding - Gentek, Iron Ore

thanks Kellie!! for leaving us such a wonderful review.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Highly recommend this team

It was awesome working with Natan and his team to replace my old sidings. There were other competitive quotes but I picked to work with Montenegro Aluminum as Natan was the only one who took the time to explain the work theyd be doing and the materials to be used so that I understand the process. He also spent the time to help me pick colours based on my preferences (Im very picky with colours and no contractor had ever done that for me). He was good at keeping his word as well. I asked for the work to be done before a certain date and although he had to reschedule a few times, he made sure it was still completed by my requested date and was responsive all throughout (he didnt leave me in the dark). Itd be nice to be more specific about schedule but know its a bit hard for contractors who are overbooked. His team were so pleasant and polite. They were easy to talk to and also knowledgeable when you ask them questions. They didnt get in the way of my neighbours (my neighbours contractors had the audacity to occupy my lawn without permission) and cleaned up well after the work was done. I highly recommend Montenegro Aluminum! Neighbours and family friends have complimented our new siding and have been asking about who my contractor was. Id be happy to pass along Natans contact to them if they ever decide re-side their homes. Thanks Natan and team for helping me complete my exterior refresh!

Thanks you so much Thessa for this wonderful review ! We appreciate your feedback! We look forward working with you again family's prayers friends!!
Thanks again

ML
ML

Soffit and fascia installation

We had new gutters, soffit sand fascias installed on our home. We were very impressed with the quality of the workmanship. They were very friendly, professional workers who competed the job in a timely manner.
Would highly recommend this company.

thanks Mario for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Suzana
Suzana
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Eavestrough replacement

Natan and his guys were great, very professional. Work was completed on time, looks great and they cleaned up all the dirty after completion. I recommend them.

Thanks Suzana for your feed back ! We may see you again in another protect! Thanks you!

kwasley in Brampton
kwasley in Brampton
1 review Burlington, ON

Exterior window capping

Guys did a great job with exterior window and door capping on a project in Burlington.

Thanks you so much Kim for taking the time to leave us this review

Jennifer
Jennifer

Exceptional work from an honest company

Nathan and his team just completed all new siding, aluminum, soffits, fascia, eaves, and downspouts on my home and I couldn't be more thrilled. Nathan prides himself on doing exceptional work. He is honest, reliable, friendly, and trustworthy. The job was reasonably priced and done in a reasonable time. It was a pleasure doing business with Nathan and his team and I would gladly do business with him again. I highly recommend Montenegro Aluminum.

thanks Jennifer for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Jerwin
Jerwin

Friz board capping

Came to the house right on time, always willing to go extra mile, very professional, did a great job on capping the friz boards around the house. Even help me out on a couple of things for no extra charge. And also did the clean up. Great job guys!! Definitely will recommend.

Thanks you so much for the great review! That is the goal to make everything properly!!

More about Montenegro Aluminum

Our mission is to provide the best workmanship with the best materials and resources on the market. Our main objective is to make your home look beautiful and modern.

Regardless of the challenge, we pride ourselves in leaving our customers happy and 100% satisfied with the quality of our service.