Keep it Clean

Kitchener ON N2N 1J5

Reviews for Keep it Clean

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Basement carpet

Mike friendly when he arrived and worked diligently until the stains from our sweet malute were removed completely from our carpet. We will definitely call him again needech

Thank you for your kind words !

Al
Al
11 reviews Guelph, ON

Cleaning for a 2 bedroom apartment- excellent job !

I needed a 2 bedroom apartment cleaned at my rental property after a tenant moved out. After looking on the HomeStars website for a reputable cleaner, I found Keep It Clean. When I called I spoke to Mike and I described what I needed done. I hired him to do the job and he and his helper did an excellent job. He was thorough and made sure I was happy before he left. I will definitely be calling Keep It Clean again for the next cleaning I need done!

Thank you for choosing Keep It Clean for your cleaning needs ! :D

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

House cleaning

Michael and his team were responsible and respectful. They showed up on time and their work flow was very smooth.

Thank you for your feedback ! Looking forward in working with you in the future.

Prat
Prat
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Carpet cleaning

Mike did a great job with the carpet cleaning and he was reasonable in terms of cost. We would definitely reach out to him again !

We appreciate the feedback Prat, looking forward to working with you in the future !

liledu_34 in Toronto
liledu_34 in Toronto
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

House Cleaning

I was referred by a friend to keep it clean to get a one time house cleaning and they did a neat job. I would recommend them. Thank you for your outstanding service.

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for your business !

selameyasu98 in Toronto
selameyasu98 in Toronto
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Carpet cleaning

My carpet was pretty messy and got stinky, keep it clean did a great job at washing my carpet and the house felt more fresh and their price was fairly good as well :D :D

We appreciate your business, thank you !

More about Keep it Clean

Fast, efficient, and honest, Keep It Clean | Cleaning Services has become the go to, Janitorial Service. We're a family based business that are looking to grow and expand our business, which is why we teamed up with HomeStars. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Cambridge?