Mega Garage Door

Reviews for Mega Garage Door

Jake Medwell in Richmond hill
Jake Medwell in Richmond hill

outstanding company

I would give more stars if they were available. Steve is an excellent technician who genuinely cares about you as a person and not merely another job. I have used their services two times now. They are quick and efficient but also very thorough. If you are searching for a team to work on your garage door, look no further.

Blake Robbins in Richmond Hill
Blake Robbins in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Friendly & Informative

Very friendly and informative when it comes to fixing the problem. The first time I called was for a broken spring and it was fixed quickly. The second time I needed a new garage door opener and it works great. Hopefully I won't need any more work done on my garage, but if so, they are great to work with and I would use them again.

Brulott Miotch in Toronto
Brulott Miotch in Toronto

Excellent customer service

My experience was lovely and positive! They were both very professional and knowledgeable. They fixed the problem quickly and were very efficient, and the price was reasonable. Throughout the whole process, the communication was excellent! I definitely would recommend it to anyone!

Anthony Tucker in Scarborough
Anthony Tucker in Scarborough

Steve and Guy are both a pleasure to speak and deal with. I will recommend them to anyone who has an issue with a garage door. Thank you both for a quick fix that you completed in less than an hour so we could resume our daily routine! Than you again

Shawn Arseneau in Mississauga
Shawn Arseneau in Mississauga

Exceptional Service

Mega was exceptional to work with. They quoted what I asked for, giving me the most economical option. They were extremely professional and the entire repair only took fifteen minutes. I will be using them in the future. Thanks so much!

Brian Buchaski in Aurora
Brian Buchaski in Aurora

Garge door repair same day

All I can say about Mega Garage Door Repair Toronto is that they are honest, very Prompt and knowledgeable in garage repairs. I had a spring break on me overnight and called them first thing the next morning and they said they could fit me in by midday, and sure enough, they called en route to my house. I would rather do business with local businesses, especially when they're honest and know their craft. They also give 5 year warranty on Spring Repair which is nice! will use them again.

Jason McLaughlan in Toronto
Jason McLaughlan in Toronto

Spring replacement

Mega Garage Door Repair responded quickly to my call for a repair the same day. They arrived earlier than the appointment time and went straight to work. The repair was quick (spring replacement) and at an excellent price. I strongly recommend this company for garage door services.

Stephen Trusheim in Brampton
Stephen Trusheim in Brampton

Quick fast service

Quick fast service. No charge for the evaluation because we went with the repair. The technicians were very professional, polite and friendly. A joy to have at my home. Very fair pricing. If you call someone else, you made a mistake. I can’t say enough good stuff about this company. Thank you, Steve.

Charlotte Ross in Vaughn
Charlotte Ross in Vaughn

10 Ft Garage Cable Replacement

We are incredibly grateful for Mega Garage door repair. We are trying to sell our home and when we damaged our garage door, they answered the phone immediately and came over a few hours later to try to repair it. Since it needed an extra part, they ordered it and got it here super quick. They did a fantastic job and I highly recommend them!

Ryan Otis in Mississauga
Ryan Otis in Mississauga

Spring replacement in North York

I had Steve come by after my garage door won’t open. After a quick diagnosis he found the spring to be broken and the second one was all rusted and he offered to to change both. The job was done in a very professional manner and he provided me with a 5 year warranty. Thank you for the great service!

More about Mega Garage Door

Mega Garage Door professionals are knowledgeable, and our technicians are all certified and insured. For this reason, we can keep the company in the top 3 best companies. Also, we go through constant updates for new ways to help us remain updated. All our team go by industrial standards, including our project managers.

That helps our customers rely on our garage door services. And to trust us with their overhead garage doors. We know many different ways to help resolve garage door issues and save valuable time. There are several door types in the market today. You’re going to have the ability to choose one according to your needs.

If your home safety is essential, you need to install garage doors; garages are not only used to store cars. Nowadays, they are also used to store essential items, tools, and used as extra storage.

Our company offers a complete picture of the appearance of your plan. In reality, most people have become aware of how their house looks, especially when it’s at the entrance to the house. After all, the garage door is one of the essential features to buy as it relates to the health of your vehicle.

We Are Located Here