Floor Impression. Ltd

Elyas
Elyas
1 review Milton, ON

Replace stairs and floor

Steven and his crew did an excellent job with replacing our stairs and floors. Everything was done within the budget and I was not surprised with additional charges. I’m very happy with the results and I can easily recommend him.

Manager in Toronto
Manager in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Stair Refinishing

Very clean, prompt and professional. No surprises and I got exactly what I paid for in a timely manner. Well done.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Entire staircase redone

After being recommended by a friend of ours we called Stephen and explained what we wanted. We arranged a day and time for him to come by to take measurements and provide a quotation. He arrived on time and was very easy to work with. He wasn’t in a rush and took the time to answer our questions. The completed job in one word is stunning. If you want excellent workmanship at a fair price look no further, you will not be disappointed.

Faiaz
Faiaz
1 review Ajax, ON

Hardwood flooring and stairways

We have nothing but good things to say about Steven and have referred him to many of our friends. Steven installed hardwood floors and stairs for our new home and did a superb job. He and his team were easy to work with, professional and worked quickly but still with good quality. Highly recommended.

Jamie in Orillia
Jamie in Orillia
1 review , ON

Hardwood and Staircase Refinish

Steven’s team are truly professional in hardwood and staircase refinish. They were on time, and delivered great results. They will also help you do some samples on the floor to achieve the colors you like. They look like brand new floors after refinish. Highly recommend anyone with hardwood floor to refinish instead of getting new floors.

ramikhudair in
ramikhudair in

New stairs and refinish main floor

We couldn't have been happier with the end result! Steve and his team were very polite and professional. We were provided with a calculated estimate and they delivered with the utmost professionalism and flawless workmanship. Steve also provided us with many suggestions and ended up with a beautiful new staircase that we could only find in designer homes. He kept within time limit and did not impede on our other on-going projects. Thank you Steve and your team.

Francesco
Francesco

Flooring

I've had Floor Impression sand and stain my floors. Not only did they work quickly and efficiently but the end result was incredible to say the least. Every one who comes to my house compliments my hardwood floors. I would recommend them to anyone.

Dushari in Milton
Dushari in Milton

Stairs refinishing

After seeing Floor Impressions’ work on Instagram, we contacted Steven to obtain a quote for our stairs refinishing and change the existing pockets from wood to rod iron. Steven was very professional from the beginning. He told us exactly how much the price is and no hidden charges or changes afterwards. He and his team did an excellent job! Their work is clean and proper. We are very satisfied with the work and the stairs looks beautiful.

Mike
Mike
1 review Barrie, ON

Custom Stair and Railings Renovations

Highly skilled and professional team. They know what to do based on years of experience. They seek my input and confirmation before proceeding with critical stage of the job. Very respectful of my belongings and took extra care to ensure they were protected. The team was fun to be around - always pleasant. The finish work was excellent - like something out of a magazine. These guys are the best. I highly recommend Floor Impression for your next project.

Julia in Mississauga
Julia in Mississauga

Floor Refinishing

I can’t even believe how amazing of a job Steven and his team did on our Herringbone floors. They completed 3 rooms for us in record time. From the custom stain to the execution it was just an absolute dream having this process done. So efficient, great communication and absolute fair pricing. I will be recommending them regularly. Literally had goosebumps looking at my new floors after they were done. Cannot say enough good things about their work. Thanks again guys!!! :)

More about Floor Impression. Ltd

Floor Impression Ltd. is specialized in hardwood floors and stairs installation & restoration.

Our services are:
FLOORING- Hardwood, Vinyl and laminate installation, Hardwood Refinishing, Hardwood Repairs, Custom Staining.

STAIRCASES- Install New Pre-Stained and Riser as well as Refinshing, Staining existing staircase

DECORATIVE TRIM- New Basebaords, Door/Window Casings.

If you need work done, contact us for a no obligation consulting estimate at (647) 898-6810. We provides a high quality services at prices that you can afford. Warranty on all jobs. Owner operated.