1000 Squares Roofing

Michael in Port Moody
Michael in Port Moody
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

roof replacement

very professional and great service. did what they promised .
great job. very happy with the service. they even repaired and change the roof of my shed for free. good job

Thanks for the review Mike. Very appreciated. We strive to have the best customer service in the biz. Tell everyone about us and thanks again.

Jordan
Jordan
1 review Langley City, BC

Never return for warranty

Was told I was receiving seamless gutters. The gutters have a seam which is crooked. Contacted them multiple times via text email and Phone. They kept saying they would come back and they still haven’t it’s been months.

Hello Jordan,

We sincerely apologize for the delay to get your gutters done. We had some staffing issues to hinder the swiftness of your warranty gutter repair. Again we strive for amazing customer service, we value your home, and hope we can move forward from this. We provided the warranty service and completed all tasks, over and above the original scope of work with respect to your gutter job. We installed new fascia covers free of charge and reinstalled the new gutters to spec, free of charge as well.

Again we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused your family. If there is anything else we can do to make this right please contact me, Troy the owner of 1000 Squares Roofing.

Michele
Michele
0 reviews Surrey, BC

New Roof and Gutters

Troy and his crew were awesome. My roof and gutters were on their last legs and he bumped my roof up before his other jobs. My roof and gutters look so good I would definitely recommend 1000 Squares Roofing to anyone looking for a roofer/

Thank you so much. You were great to work for Michele. Please tell all your friends and family about us. Customers like you and your kind words make coming to work a pleasure.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Professional Work Highly Recommend Them

Thank you Dan and Troy. My roof was a huge job and you did it with no headaches or issues. I am glad that I hired these people because their job was extremely impressive. Great work. Coffee on me next time!

Thank you for the great review. Too bad its anonymous. But we think we know who wrote this. And you're very welcome. Thanks for the referral by the way. ;)

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto

These Guys Are Amazing

Great job. Thanks Jim and Troy. My roof was in a real bad condition and it was just getting worse. But these people did their magic and now my roof is all good.

Thank you for the kind words.

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Really Love Their Work

Only hired to do a small repair on my roof. But they blew me away with service. On top of things and they got everything done so quickly. Asnwered all my questions. Would hire again.

Repairs can be tough. But we know it's all about speed and getting things back on track quickly. Thanks for the review.

Darrell in Toronto
Darrell in Toronto

Amazing Service

Rarely do I see a company get things done so quickly and they did a great job. Our gutters were removed, installed and all cleaned up in hours. Paperwork was fast and Troy was easy to talk to. If you need new gutters, these guys are the real deal.

Thank you for your review. We strive to get gutters done quickly, professionally and at a great price.

Nicolas
Nicolas
0 reviews White Rock, BC

I HIGHLY recommend these guys

I’ll admit the start was a bit rough. Had some missed dates due to rain and then Dan mixed me up for another client. Was hesitant but then they knocked it out of the park. They did my garage and house. It was a total mess from the pics. Wasn’t an easy job but they did a great job. Just great. I HIGHLY recommend these guys. 100 Squares knows what their doing

Thanks so much Nick. Sorry for the bumpy start but it was great working on your roof.

Shane Johnson
Shane Johnson
1 review White Rock, BC

Customer service was exceptional.

Dan’s customer service was exceptional. He called me many times to make sure things were going well. There were a few issues here and there but they were great on telling me. I don’t blame them but I’m happy they took care of it and made me feel cared for.

Thank you Shane. It was a tough roof but we got it done. Glad your totally satisfied in the end.

Valerie Olivia Miller
Valerie Olivia Miller
0 reviews White Rock, BC

Outstanding and Respectful

Troy was outstanding. Jay was great also. His crew was very respectful. They kept my lawn clean and free of nails. I have a dog so that was a major thing for me. Thanks guys.

Thanks for the review Valerie. Teeyo was a great dog. We all loved playing with her. Glad we could put a smile on your face. If you know anyone needing roof services please let them know.

More about 1000 Squares Roofing

Anyone can put up a roof. Your strange, third cousin Ollie could do it. It’s a lot harder to keep people happy and enjoy the experience. We create roofing experiences. Yes, we’re also amazing roofers! It's all we do. We don't do siding, decks and other side jobs. We only put up quality, new roofs on your house. Part of that is repair and maintenance so we do that too. Our goal is to see you smile standing in front of your new roof. If your laughing and enjoying the whole experience then we succeeded.