Sass Shutters and Sun Shade

Review for Sass Shutters and Sun Shade

MaryAnn
MaryAnn
1 review Cambridge, ON

All the windows in my home.

The initial project of selecting blinds for my bedroom (double sliding doors) turned into having these blinds installed on every window in my home. Neil's understanding of SASS product lines and features was impressive and he introduced me to the Zebra blinds simply from listening to me. Once installed in the bedroom it was an easy decision to continue this look throughout my home. The look of the blinds are exquisite but the service was above average. From taking measurements, to staying in touch, to the installation left me confident that I was in good hands. Rob and Neil installed the blinds in record time without any glitches. I do not hesitate to recommend these guys. The product itself is high quality. The service is of the highest standards.

More about Sass Shutters and Sun Shade

Shutters & Sunshades manufacture a brand name trusted for all window coverings for all residential and commercial applications bring together a strong design team, newest trends, highest quality fabrics, true customer support and quickest delivery time in the industry because we are local manufactures. Located in the Heart of Oakville, bringing the leading world trend to your home. From Italy to Spain, France to Canadian Shutter Shield products. We offer Wood and Vinyl Shutters with no PVC and are environmentally friendly.

****

Why SASS?

Honest and want the best for your home
Able to work with any budget
We are the factory offering factory direct pricing
Highest level of support
Free design consults
Safe and healthy fabrics, wood and paints for the family or work place
Locally MADE
Quickest delivery time in the industry

****

Contact us today to schedule an onsite appointment.