Flawless fresh clean

House & Apartment Cleaning
Toronto ON M6M 0A3

Reviews for Flawless fresh clean

Deep Clean

Zola did an amazing Job cleaning our home! She is very thorough. I would highly recommend her for a great house clean and I will be hiring her again soon!

Hello thank you for choosing Flawless Fresh Clean. See you soon.

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

Light cleaning 2 bedroom home

I was referred to Zola by a friend and asked if she could complete a light cleaning of my 2 bedroom home. I was very impressed by her attention to detail and friendly service. I will be using her services again!

Thank you for choosing Flawless Fresh Clean Josh! we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Fair Sized Apartment

This was the first time I used a service like this and boy was I ever glad I did. I would highly recommend Zola to clean my unit again, she was amazing!

Thank you for choosing Flawless Fresh Clean! we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

MichelleR in North York
MichelleR in North York

House cleaning

I was very impressed. She did an outstanding job. She goes above and beyond. Very professional and efficient. A pleasure to deal with. Overall happy with the service. Will definitely hire her again.

Thank you so much for choosing Flawless Fresh Clean Michelle!

More about Flawless fresh clean

Hello and welcome to Flawless Fresh Clean! Flawless Fresh Clean is a cleaning service that focuses on Commercial, Residential, Condominium, Mansion, Move-ins Move-outs, Deep Clean, regular clean etc. Here at Flawless Fresh Clean we make sure to leave our clients happy and satisfied no matter what. We ensure that all areas requested by our clients are never missed and thoroughly cleaned. We care enough to carry out your request and hold all the tools (supplies if needed) to take on the mess. If you have a busy life and need some help with the cleaning please don't hesitate to contact us! What are you waiting for?