ROD-CON

Reviews for ROD-CON

Lucas in Oshawa
Lucas in Oshawa

Concrete walkway and pad

Andrew and the boys at ROD-CON did an incredible job at my house completing a beautiful walkway with a clean brushed finish. Andrew was professional, knowledgeable and timely with his work. The job came out perfect and we couldn’t be happier! I would 100% recommend Andrew to anyone looking for a professional contractor!
Thanks again Andrew!

Thank you Lucas. It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you in the future !

Thanks,
Andrew Rodrigues
ROD-CON Construction

Victoria in Etobicoke
Victoria in Etobicoke

Amazing!

Andrew @ Rod-Con was amazing. My room was painted an ugly green colour. I was worried it would still show through the colour I wanted (light grey). Andrew ensured it wouldn’t, and I can honestly say, it doesn’t at all! My room was rather small, however he managed to work around my bed and kept everything clean. He was very attentive, honest and reasonable. I’m not sure if Andrew still offers painting services as I believe he focuses on contracting now, but I will definitely be recommending him to my family & friends because of his work ethic and attention to detail.
Thank you Andrew!

Hi Victoria,
Thank you for the amazing review. I'm glad the job came out to your standards and that your happy with the work. It was a pleasure to work for you and I'm excited for the next project.
Thanks,