MGN Painting Corp.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M2R 3C8

Reviews for MGN Painting Corp.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Refreshing doors

I wanted to refresh my doors and baseboards in my house . I was hesitating if I should do regular painting or airless spray . Thanks God I chose airless spay ! It is just can’t be better . The sprayed doors and baseboards look superior. Moris definitely knows what he is doing ! Outstanding !

thanks

Sandra
Sandra

Exterior painting

I had to refresh color of my house because it faded over the time . And I found that amazing company that was really helpful and professional ! They completed all job over the weekend . I am very impressed !

Gözde in Toronto
Gözde in Toronto

Painting

MGN Painting helped us make our townhouse in Vaughan look fantastic ! Moris and his crew were very helpful, organized and professional . They provide amazing customer service. Highly recommended to everyone!

Elena
Elena

Interior painting

I purchased my 2 bedroom condo 4 month ago and I had to do painting. I am so glad that I found Moris and MGN Painting Corp. He came on time to provide me a quote and explained all the process in details . Very reasonable priced ! He also helped me with color selection . He completed all the job so quick with a
really high quality! My condo looks outstanding now!!! Thank you Moris for the great job !

Thank you Elena for your review !

More about MGN Painting Corp.

MGN Painting Corp is changing the painting industry.
The company uses professional painters and amazing systems to complete high quality residential and commercial painting projects in a day! House painters and office painters.
Interior and exterior painting of any size.
SPEED+QUALITY = AMAZING RESULTS.
All work is backed by a comprehensive warranty.
The quality you expect in a timeline that's unexpected.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Benjamin Moore, Sherwin-Williams and Dulux. We provide great painters and painting products to ensure excellent quality project completion.
Condo Painting, House Painting, Commercial Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Residential Painting, Office Painting, Staining, Wallpaper and Refinishing.
We complete all house painting and office painting projects with the quality you expect in a timeline that is unexpected. Guaranteed and backed by a 1 year warranty.
2001