Jimmy the Wrench - Handyman Services

Rod  in Pickering
Rod in Pickering
11 reviews Pickering, ON

Some electrical work

jim left a flyer on our door and we thought to give him a try for some small electrical work.
He called us right back,made an appoint. and came on time.
Jim was very courteous and did a very good job.

As it is hard to find contractors today to do odd small jobs these days it worked out perfect for us.

We would not hesitate to refer Jim for this type of work.

Rod &Sharon

Thanks Sharon & Rod for the review and the feedback; much appreciated!

Dimitra
Dimitra

Exceptional

Jim is excellent to work with. He is professional, shows up on time, and truly wants his clients to be satisfied with his work. Jim has completed drywalling, for us, installed custom shelving and has fixed our garage door opener. There is no job too big or too small for Jim! A pleasure to work with and reasonably priced!

Egyptian in Pickering
Egyptian in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Theres NOBODY better than Jimmy!

When you think about getting work done at your house, you should be looking at 3 key attributes in a handyman.

1. Punctual
2. Gets the job done
3. Fair priced

I was super happy with Jimmy’s work that I called him back 2 more times and we’re planning more work for him in the near future. He hung out very expensive paintings, wall mounted a 65” tv for me and he was fully prepared to take on any task I gave him. My house looks amazing and I needed it done fast. Jimmy came when he said he would, did the job and did it better than my expectations AND he was very reasonably priced. I will use him again, again and AGAIN.

Thanks again for your hard work.

Crist in Markham
Crist in Markham

The Wright Wrench For The Job

Had Jim install some cabinets in our laundry room. I was struck by his professionalism, work ethic, on time arrival, overall respect of my premises and his knowledge. I would recommend him without hesitation.

More about Jimmy the Wrench - Handyman Services

Install/ Repair/ Assemble. We'll do all the jobs that the big contractors don't want to - at VERY reasonable rates! Serving GTA; including Toronto, Scarborough, Markham, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Pickering?